>Beginning scan
>Scanning Bridges ID
>Verifying ID
>Clear
>Weapons detected
>All weapons will be locked until departure
>All clear
>Welcome - Sam Porter Bridges

Attached: rumor-death-stranding-may-get-extended-edition-featuring-new-content_feature.jpg (1280x720, 461.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/faatWOs2c5c
youtu.be/Kgi7O_6Hgd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watch 10 minutes of unsolicited exposition
>microsoft excel
>leave

gotta shower, experience a random nightmare, drink all monster available, check on BB, listen to a song while Sam does autistic stuff in the camera, read emails, make funny faces in the mirror, send out delivery bots, recycle shit and leave something for the porterbros
yepp it's delivery time

Attached: sam-porter-bridges-death-stranding.gif (498x247, 2.81M)

sovl

didnt they record his movement while he was on an actual break from mocap and use that footage for the fidgeting stuff

LUDO

must have been a lot of fun to work on such a weird game
youtu.be/faatWOs2c5c

Attached: GDeA9gH.jpg (1000x1324, 476.53K)

where's my directors cut for pc?

>crashes to desktop with no messages

pure fucking soul: the game

*sips*
*examines South Knot City terminal*
[muffled sounds of Pop Virus playing in the distance]
Hmm, looks like Elder has ordered another 50 cases of sleeping pills and he needs them ASAP.
*plays BB's theme on harmonica*
What do you say, Lou?
*Lou giggles and swims in a loop*
There you go, speed demon
*loads cargo into truck*
*drives over sign*
KEEP ON KEEPING ON
*gets on Route 23 heading north*
*sips*
There's the Elder's hill, let's stop here and take the zip line up, Lou
*puts on power skeleton*
*loads cargo*
*straining grunting sounds*
*gets on zip line*
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
*lou giggles non stop*
*gets off zip line and approaches Elder's home*
BEGINNING SCAN. SCANNING BRIDGES ID. FRAGILE EXPRESS ID VERIFIED. WEAPONS DETECTED, ALL WEAPONS WILL BE DISABLED UNTIL DEPARTURE. CARGO VERIFIED, THANK YOU.
*activates delivery terminal*
*cargo shelves rise up*
DELIVERING CARGO
*hologram appears*
Surprised to see me, son? Don't worry I'm not dead yet. Thank you.
*Mission score: SSS*
*sips*

Attached: 1642223544316.png (1182x911, 280.24K)

soon, 30th march
gonna replay for sure

youtu.be/Kgi7O_6Hgd8

Attached: higgs.gif (268x324, 2.93M)

I got to the point where you meet Higgs and I'm not getting any better at the game. I suck at avoiding BTs and I voided out twice already.
How do I git good and how do I feel motivated to keep going?
Also what the fuck is the deal with it being either full screen or 1024 windowed?

This game is meant to be played on playstation. If you're playing with mouse and keyboard, you're not actually playing Death Stranding. Just letting you guys know. Maybe it's time to stop being poor and get a PS5.

It's ok for BTs to frustrate you a bit at this point. When you get across the ocean, you can steal a truck from the MULES and start building roads, which really help. You'll also get more and more weapons that get rid of BTs.

why is the combat so dull in this game

I've been itching for a replay and have been holding off because of this

Bola gun is your best friend against anything humanoid in your path. Laced with blood to stun BTs, always aim for the head to knock-out mules and demens. Otherwise you have to kick them so they stay down.
For the endgame you want the chiral gun unlocked by doing all pizza deliveries. Makes the final bosses a lot easier.

Attached: jakub-mrowczynski-004.jpg (1920x1080, 452.54K)

>stop being poor and play on a $600 console instead of a $1500 PC
OK guy

Damn. I wish I could still build a PC that plays modern games for $1500.

was made for the PS4 but is not ergonomic enough. The physics are coarse.

i played it with an xbox controller

a 3060 build will cost you $1500 or less
stop being autistic about framerate

It's actually pretty decent for a game where combat is not the focus. I've seen a lot worse in games where combat is the entire point. Got the same problem as most Kojima games where the interesting options and mechanics don't shine because you get something very OP early. I embrace the jank and run around with speed skeleton while using all sorts of shit to fuck around with the goofy AI.
But yeah it shouldn't force you into fights, even though I enjoy the change of pace when you go from walking into a chase or battlefield.

Attached: de4f4428eaaf1834f976efe9f206802b.jpg (1152x2048, 227.12K)

A silent, faulty feeling.
A silent fault.

Attached: pippin.jpg (1280x720, 80.14K)

>sticky gun a MULEs cargo
>heem him with it
So dull

I think I understand why the Japanese Ministry of Education gave him the award. The game is basically telling players that they can end up like a delivery man. In a way it is an "anti-game" because its goal is not to entertain, it is to make the player self-aware.

I don't know if this is actually good.

This fight was pretty cool because of the restrictions. All you get is a bunch of garbage cargo lying around and a rope against a guy with gun, knife, grenades and teleportation.
And you just BTFO him in a game of Strand VS Stick because you spent the last 30 hours bashing mentally ill porters with cargo and tying them up.

Attached: 820f9f127d4b7fa5a0c61d534713cfd8-1.jpg (640x360, 33.6K)