ITT: Pretending we are on reddit gaming

ITT: Pretending we are on reddit gaming.

Attached: communityIcon_1isvxgkk7hw51.png (256x256, 22.21K)

no fuckoff

Pretend?

just take 2 seconds looking at the catalog faggot, Any Forums doesn't even have to pretend anymore

I want to Any Forums to ravage me

Attached: 4chan_breaks_plebbit.png (625x804, 569.54K)

I sure do love playing videogames!

Bros I just built a memorial to Ukraine in Minecraft next to my statue of George Floyd! So sad that we live in a world where innocent people are randomly killed for no reason...

Edit: Thanks for teh gold king Stranger

Edit 2: THE* XD, sorry guys, I'm dyslesic

Edit 3: DYSLEXIC, LMAOOOO

Browsed it for 4 minutes and it's just unfunny early 2010 memes

HURRR ZANZIBART HAHA BORDERLANDS SO FUNNY BONERFARTS BUTTSTALLION XD

I like video games

>pretending
You would upvote/downvote comments here in a heartbeat if you could, fags.

fuck off thanks

Attached: im just going to sit perfectly still for two or three weeks and itll all be okay.jpg (680x408, 34.57K)

I-is that’s a child’s chest?!?! I need eye bleach! Call the FBI ASAP I think I’m going to vomit

Attached: 8E510AE9-B1A0-4DC6-8706-858BC4FC9B4F.png (838x1200, 1.25M)

This is Any Forums, it's already chock full of zoomers just like r gaming

My wife’s boyfriend bought me a new PC to play Elden ring on!
EDIT: Wow! Thanks for the gold stranger!

LOL?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-21 163852.jpg (752x761, 113.11K)

Pretty sure some faggots have mods installed that count cringe and based already.

trans right are human rights omg lol fuck chuds ahahahaha my fake pussy hole stinks today lmao lol

wow it's just like my favorite Any Forums board Any Forums

Shhh
Let people enjoy things

i hate women

Heya fellow gamers! My I failed in impregenating my wife for the 8th time so today we're letting Tyrone take a spin at it!

(My wife thinks its something to do with my penis size of 2inches but I think its fine, size doesn't matter!)

Anyway because of this my wifey bought me a new game! Its a oldie but a goldie, its The legend of Zelda Majoras mask! I've been wanting to play it for a while but the only option I had was emulation(piracy). Me being a model customer of Nintendo would never dream of harming those hard working developers so I waited until I had enough cash to buy it at the low price of 200 dollars, but I kept spending all my cash on funko pops! (I just so had to get the new Attack on Titan ones) but lovely old wifey and tyrone pooled their cash together and got me one, 3 months before my birthday no less! (LOL)

Anyway Its pretty fun! I really love the old timey graphics It makes me feel like a real hero! The only downside is that there aren't any funny quips now and then, one thing I love about marvel movies is the wise cracks the characters will make from time to time, it really gets me cracked up, its a shame but its something I can live with.

In conclusion!
TLOU MM is a 10/10 if I've ever seen one.

Thanks again to wifey and Tyrone, go get em tiger! I'm expecting a whole lot of kids by next year!

Reddit gaming is for millennial basedboys. Any Forums is for Zoomers who larp as jaded boomers.

Really accurate reddit act

>Pretend

Any Forums has more of a r/stopgaming feel to me

>happy tree friends

Yet another Elden Ring thread

ZANZIBART FORGIVE ME XD
UHHHH ZANZIBARTBROS???????????????

Wow very wholesome of you but
*unfunny reddit tier joke*

What's the fucking difference?

Rollins

Attached: 06ucb48a.jpg (1920x1339, 1.44M)

I don't go to reddit since Aaron Swartz died.

Let's roll

Ok

gimme chemist

Attached: POGGERS.jpg (370x405, 21.49K)

Steam port when? When will it be on PC? Praise Gaben!

I made my wife a a Halo Television Series Cake for our wedding. Her boyfriend Approved.

[removed]