Sony announces a sequel/spiritual successor to PASBR

>Sony announces a sequel/spiritual successor to PASBR

Who's the roster going to consist of this time around Any Forums?

Attached: pasbr.jpg (526x589, 215.52K)

Well it depends on what Sony wants next time because you're either going to get it better or worse, no in between.
If Sony gives a shit? May get some actual PS icons
If not, you get shill picks to fill the roster.

my wife

Attached: 1645574477744.jpg (684x720, 108.79K)

Abby.

Any Forums's queen Aloy

Attached: Vibri.png (270x664, 78.58K)

Shit is a stupid ass waste. I don't want them to ever do something this cringe ever again. They do not have good enough characters to make something like this. Microsoft however now definitely does after their recent purchases.

Stay in your lane Sony.

No Kat, no buy
simple as

Attached: Gravity-Rush[1].jpg (1600x1066, 101.58K)

I can tell you who won't be there, Crash or Spyro.

Attached: 857363878.png (750x750, 38.67K)

Honestly, a Microsoft Smash clone would be pretty cool. In a perfect world, it would happen and they'd reach an agreement with Nintendo to have Donkey Kong as a 3rd party character to further solidify Microsoft and Nintendo's friendship through Rareware.

>They do not have good enough characters to make something like this.
They have more than enough characters to make something like this.

>They have more than enough characters to make something like this.

Such as?

Realistically, all the first-party characters from the first game would stay except Kat (they just don't care about her anymore), the Killzone guy (just a dead IP), Fat Princess (they probably never want to touch that IP again) and Evil Cole (subject of ridicule). Drop in Ellie, Atreus, Aloy, Jin, and the MC of Demon's Souls, and then give Kratos a revamp to match the reboot.

3rd Parties from the original all dropped for a new set of them depending on what the publishers are willing to give, except Isaac since EA is remaking Dead Space. I could see a Resident Evil character, Geralt, an SNK character (Kyo probably), a Final Fantasy character, an Apex Legend, and then probably Jin Kazama since Heihachi's VA passed away again and Smash got Kazuya (I'd say a Soul Calibur character but Bamco doesn't give a shit about SC anymore).

It'll be PS4-onwards biased and you know it. If you thought PSAS was too focused on shill picks with nu-Dante, Raiden and no Snake because MGR etc. it's going to be far worse.

they would also probably add Knack and the robot from the preinstalled ps5 game

Kratos, Drake, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Sly, Aloy-chan, Sackboy are all solid picks. Get 3rd parties like Lara Croft, Jill Valentine and non-Donte Dante and they're golden.

Half of Smash Bros' non-third party roster is filler with generic anime swordsmen and the likes. Snoy owns Alundra, Wild Arms (Rudy), Jeanne d'Arc, Legend of Dragoon (Dart), etc.

That roster would be unironically based.

Astro would be guaranteed yeah, Knack I don't know.

They would fuck up, that's for sure, but I'm just saying they have enough options to make a diverse cast, they even own stuff like Lemmings for fucks sake.

And none of those characters match the star power of what is on Nintendo and now even Microsoft besides perhaps Kratos. Guys like Drake are Sony's standard movie shit and he could have easily looked like any other white male and it wouldn't have made a difference. There is nothing iconic or memorable or even noteworthy about Sony's tryhard realism games with their shitty characters.

Jak and Ratchet are cool and worthy of a platform mascot party fighter like Smash but they are still way less popular than virtually anything on Smash. Plus Sonyfags themselves do not even care for this shit. That is why PABR failed in the first place. Its a game genre that needs to work a certain way yet the vast majority of Sony fans like Sony for a completely different reason that Nintendo fans like Nintendo. Such a genre just cannot work with Sony and never will work.

>Waste time and money on another half baked smash clone nobody will play
Why?

Attached: shovelwares.jpg (540x309, 25.71K)

Jaster Rogue
Calypso
Aloe
Astro
Wander
Yumi/Sayaka
Gabriel Logan
Jin Sakai
Demon's Souls character
Bloodborne character
Rudy Roughnight or Wild Arms character
Soul Sacrifice character
White Knight Chronicles character
Gran Turismo something
NIS character
Yakuza character
Final fantasy character
Valkyria chronicles character
Atelier character
Vanillaware character

Attached: 1621427243189.gif (240x240, 816.55K)

>In a perfect world, it would happen and they'd reach an agreement with Nintendo to have Donkey Kong as a 3rd party character to further solidify Microsoft and Nintendo's friendship through Rareware
Nintendo are kike niggers so that's a never. I bet even if MS put such a crossover on Nintendo's platform Nintendo still wouldn't let any of their IPs appear anywhere on the Xbox version.