2 years without any new DLC

>2 years without any new DLC
>still has higher player count than its sequel, monster hunter rise
What went right? and what did Rise do wrong?

Attached: 16236357462567.jpg (1280x720, 246.76K)

the new one looks kind of ugly and i don't want to learn the new mechanics on top of having to re-learn the existing ones every 6 months or so when i come back to this game for 2 weeks at a time.

wirebugs also don't look as cool as the crutch claw from iceborne, i feel like they should have just kept working on DLC for world instead of making a new game

kek this is bait

Basically this
Plus it looks really ugly and I don't want to pay 40 bucks + tips(sunbreak, an extra 40 bucks) for a complete game.

honestly its time to throw out the old fag fans they make up like 10% of the MH fanbase now because of world just make MH:W2 give some ad fund and watch any complaining from "vets" be drown out

It looks better and is plays more better

Same answer as last thread goober. IB has a shitton more mods and more normal content.

None of the old fans wanted Rise. It's a fucking abomination that set the bar for acceptable quality even lower, despite World absolutely fucking those standards when it came out.

>more better
Rise fanboys everyone. Literal weeb spics.

Rise isn't a World sequel. It's another Monster Hunter game. Stop this.

You can't fucking read. Probably some ugly european mutt who can barely speak his own language.

This post hurt my ovaries

It's the most recent G-rank game so I default back to it, even if Rise is just more fun to play. When Sunbreak comes out I'll never play it again, just like with FU, 3U, 4U and GU.

I'm going to make one last new game and this time I'll keep from building Fatalis/Laightbreak weapons because they're so absurdly OP that even elder dragons don't last 5 minutes if you use them. I might also not use Health skills because monsters do absolutely pitiful damage at +50. Any more balancing suggestions to make the game more fun and challenging?

Attached: lonjohnson.jpg (409x249, 14.92K)

Install the ICE mod and don't use health augment or Fatty gear like you said

>entire point of World is that its MH but in HD
>Rise has almost the same artstyle as World except now looks 10x worse graphically
The only thing Rise has going for it is the Wirebug traversal. I hate "controlling" monsters as much as I hate the crutch claw. Rise is like 70% the same monsters from World so much of it just feels like repeating shit we just fucking did. Having Teostra as a DLC monster is embarrassing and demonstrates how little new content they are capable of producing per entry. Also Rampage mode SUCKS ASS.

>Having Teostra as a DLC monster is embarrassing and demonstrates how little new content they are capable of producing per entry. Also Rampage mode SUCKS ASS.
Unironically this.

Rise can't recover only salvage itself.

Sales. That's it, Rise is more expensive while World is not.

They reworked all 3 Elders to make them good fights. Teo is Rise is the fastest and best he's ever been. Also none of Rises updates were DLC add ons. They literally cut 40% of the game out to a GaaS model and retain player engagement for microtransaction sales

Rise is on sale and still losing to world, its hilarious.

The fact that 95% of the event quests are just 'hunt this monster and i'll give you some stickers/titles/poses!' and 20% of those literally just have the same description copy-pasted across each other is the most blatant proof that Rise is unfinished garbage.

Attached: Box_Art-MH4U_N3DS.png (902x800, 1.28M)

Also souless shit.

What the fuck did they do to the monster art? God, I hate to be a faggot goinf NEW = BAD, OLD = GOOD
but it's the truth

idk I just love the MH series and think all the games are great. I really don't understand where this extremist tribalism is coming from.

Iceborne is G/Master Rank while Rise is just High Rank. Wait for Sunbreak before a proper comparison.

I wonder who else has that type of mindset.

Attached: sXZbyh5Tc2VYXGOg0Bj60dFCWzvHmS1yk4IEDodE8D4.jpg (2048x2036, 458.07K)