WELL DONE ZANZIBART, WELL DONE

WELL DONE ZANZIBART, WELL DONE...

HOWEVER...

Attached: 2.jpg (960x960, 204.05K)

Zanzibart of Loss has the potential to become an even greater character than the whole lore of Borderlands could ever be. If only that guy could see the irony in his tweet.

>If only that guy could see the irony in his tweet.
The irony is people not understanding that his tweet was a joke and that the dude actually loves the Souls series and how it approaches game design, and that not every game should follow the same rules of design that others do.

Drone of From... Forgive... me...

Well, this sounds like a win-win situation for everyone involved then

>it was a joke
this is what everybody says after being dog piled for their shitty opinion faltering public accord
same retards at ubisoft said the same shit about the ui and how they were just joking after being bullycided for 2 weeks

based unironic autist

kek, I will never forget ahmed, the lead GUI designer for BF2042, who complained about the elden ring user experience
may god have mercy for his little soul

>this is what everybody says after being dog piled for their shitty opinion faltering public accord
He literally tweeted it like 5 minutes after the first tweet.
Also he's shitting on youtubers and people that watch hour long lore videos about a character that has a single line of dialog spoken about them, not actually shitting on Elden Ring game design.

You're legitimately autistic aren't you?

Wait a minute, is this...

>hour long lore videos about a character that has a single line of dialog spoken about them
Which one for example?

not gonna link your videos here Vaati, you fucking stealing little twink

okay, this got me

Attached: 12227045c52652.png (199x200, 33.64K)

Sounds like fromtranny cope.

I'm basically quoting his tweet you retarded fuck.

Attached: tweeteres.png (594x913, 90.67K)

Ok Vaati

Fuck that softspoken thief of a faggot too, but him being a softspoken thief of a faggot doesn't somehow magically make you not a retarded autist.

THIS NAGA IS NOT A MYRMIDON

He understands. A dogshit writer, but at least he gets it.

kek

You can't hide this from me.

Attached: Yep.png (501x549, 2.22K)

For me, it's this design choice

Attached: 1646596408960.jpg (608x1085, 172.7K)

based autist user, explaining the joke

This is why you don't over tell the story
Give them a taste and they'll be hungry for more
Shove it all down their throat and they'll only want to puke