What would you do?

You are a the last human in the world of Splatoon. You walk out of a bunker with this equipment:
>Bulletproof armour
>Woodland camo
>Helmet with NVG
>M4A1 Assault rifle
>10 mags for said rifle
>Radio
>Bowie knife
>2 Frag grenades
>A tracker to find other humans
>last but not the least, a USB that contains a video of the entire history of the human race and our militairy might.
Objective:
>Regain the control of the entire planet back to the human race.
There is other humans but you will have to find them. No rules. Go get em champs.
>Pic related to your size

Attached: 14kla1mdt0y21.jpg (1000x1000, 109.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/science/article/111125-neanderthals-sex-humans-dna-science-extinct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP and TEAR until it's done.

Fuck i made a typo!
>You are the last human
What i meant to type was
>You are the last human that has access to a firearm in the world of splatoon
Sorry lads

Spread my seed and reproduce with all the Octolings and Squidlings in spats.

Peace through POWER!

Enslave as many of them as I can, then use them to kill each other. When the population is of a sufficient size, I will kill all but a few and keep the remainder as pets (that I fuck).

The inkling have fucking ink instead of bullets, what are they gonna do, annoy me to death? Honestly you just need like, a bucket of water and you'd be a walking deadly weapon.

Huh so how will this help us get back the control of the planet?

Through my lineage.

Cant they use melee weapons?

>find tartar if he's still alive
>show USB to prove im not larping
>immediately take control of Kamabo Corp
>redirect Deep Sea Denizens to HAVE to complete all tests if they want to use the railway
>throw any squatters or non test subjects out, immediately grind up the successes upon final thang collection via the subway, no room for intervention or interruption like in OE
>use NILS statue laser to nuke defenseless octarians
>steal all their tech/power eggs from them (can also turn the laser on salmonids for golden eggs too but IDK if they're power sources or just unborn salmonids)
>use octarian tech to augment and improve statue laser
>use USB drive and Tartar to recreate the deadliest human weapons, but instead of using bullets, they use ink
>nuke all of inkling society
>yoink Judd and/or Mini Judd before all of this and try to find out wtf his owner did to make him immortal, replicate that and use it on me and the rest of the surviving humans (Mini Judd would probably co-operate easier if Judd was taken out of the picture since he hates him)
>phase 3: profit

Attached: phone.png (296x325, 111.66K)

Pretty good plan, except theres just one more thing. Nukes cause radiation right? Lasers burn the soil and any organic material. So when other humans walk out of their bunkers to see the planet a barren deathworld, what will they think of you? As a saint or Satan?

>killing harmless inklings
>not just having some fun with them and letting them bare your children

Kys

The statue uses ink to shoot the laser, and ink is the only thing that can actually kill inklings aside from water. The nukes would use ink as well, if octarians can make torpedoes and gigantic zepplins that somehow have ink in them then surely ICBM's can be the same
>unironically wanting to get NEANDERTHAL'D for some cold slimy squid pussy
No thanks

Attached: society if tartar won.png (480x360, 189.97K)

Bullets aren't going to do jack shit against creatures that can turn into liquid. Linking up with tartar might be the best plan, but past that you can just leisurely gain strength and find the rest of the humans.

>NEANDERTHAL'D
>implying
user, they're small harmless squids and octolings. They literally can't hurt you.

Commit sex with female inklings and octolings.

>he doesn't know
nationalgeographic.com/science/article/111125-neanderthals-sex-humans-dna-science-extinct

fuck Callie

user, that only proves that our DNA is so strong it overwrites other species gene's

>My dear human bretheren! Today we get our planet back! And as the first step of the plan begins today! We shall...*checks papers*... fuck Callie...

They are invertebrates on land. Not much they can do.