It's 2022, why didn't you hack you switch yet? Don't tell me you are getting filtered by a paperclip

it's 2022, why didn't you hack you switch yet? Don't tell me you are getting filtered by a paperclip

Attached: 1644634224645.webm (768x432, 2.22M)

too lazy for it and I don't have any financial problem, so I just buy the games I want

i use it mostly to play with my little brother who is away at university

I'm not poor and actually use the Online components to play with my normie friends. You don't have friends, do you?

>deck can barely emulate switch at 30fps, let alone 60

lmao this gif didnt age well

Don't care enough to do so.

Why do you keep advocating for it it's been out for a while so anyone who wanted to do it has done it already

The paper clip only work on the first models released?

are there any more of these? i don't care about the switch or the deck but this is hilarious

Because switch has no games

because i have a poverty switch lite and probably can't hack it

oh well at least yuzu and ryujinx work fine on my pc

not a piratenigger, lol
funny how people are too scared to even say piracy when it comes to console and hide behind buzzwords like emulation and jailbreaking

xenoblade 2

aww, that's sweet, user. hope life's going well for you two, man.

t.

Attached: 20220321_135436.png (380x291, 56.98K)

Snoys shitposted for months about pirating the Switch, now about the Steam Deck, and damn, they still haven’t been able to slow it down. Meanwhile Nintendo appreciators can enjoy their games for free with higher res now instead of photoshopping images for Any Forums

I did, but then the battery died and there's no game interesting enough for me to change it.

do you member when dolphin ran at 0.5 fps on a Core 2 Duo at 2.7 GHZ. i member.

i haven't played games with irl friends in a very long time. it's easier to play with randoms than try to set something up with friends.

bad OC doesn't mean every OC is bad

I did, I don't need a deck either.

Attached: 20220318_221533.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

I'm gonna just wait until the end of lifetime updates and use whatever hack is optimal and most stable by that point, and by then I'll have the full library at my disposal. I did the same thing with my 3ds.

is this real?

I told you before. I didnt buy a switch till 2019 so that version cant be hacked

i did hack mine years ago but all the emulators on it were ass.

I only play games using the hardware/displays/etc that the games were designed for. Anything less is pure cope. If you "played" an N64 or Genesis game on an LCD or OLED and so on, you didnt actually play it. Simple as.

it's 2022, why didn't you buy your Switch games? Don't tell me you are getting filtered by getting a job?

>owning a switch in 2022
>not just using an emulator
Lame

Yes

Dolphin still can't even play tons of Gamecube games lmao. Emulation is a joke

I have switch and I have pc
when switch emulation gets good enough I'll sell it

>even owning a switch
I'm not dumb enough to fall for the joycon drift scam, sorry. Would totally hack one in an instant if I was, though

Glorious 15fps with graphical glitches out the ass.
Yes PCisters, this truly is pissy master race!

>too scared
It's not about being scared you dingus it's about being specific.
emulation = piracy
jail breaking = piracy
emulation =/= jail breaking

>he needs more frames and less glitches
NGMI

you know both sides are full of shit when the only reasons for either thing are nitpicking bullshit.
pirate, emulate, original hardware, 99% of the time it makes no fucking difference either way.

Is it confirmed your switch will fry if you connect the wrong joycon pins booting to RCM? I'm terrified everytime i have to reboot cause my jig is a flimsy piece of shit i bent from wire.

Attached: entering_rcm_pads_numbered.jpg (1280x1244, 520.51K)

I have the OLED