I love Elden Ring. That's why I want the people who made Elden Ring to get treated better

>I love Elden Ring. That's why I want the people who made Elden Ring to get treated better.

She's got a point you know. If you claim to love souls games shouldn't you want the people who make them to be happy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 170.06K)

>She

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23.18K)

I don't give a flying fuck how devs are treated

Why? They make games that you like, user

fuck off every job has its season/busy/crunch period

>she
Based, they don't like it they can find another job.

Any principles that Any Forumsirgins may hold are immediately thrown out the window when they see a tranny that holds the same principles. If a tranny wants workers to be treated better, their gut instinct is to be against them and what they believe, even if it means holding the retarded position that workers being treated like shit is a good thing.

Why are Any Forumsincels like this?

Show me something of worth that wasnt the result of hardship.

These things turn out good because they are made to work by the crack of a whip, not just letting them meet deadlines when they feel like it and doing whatever they want. The great thing about a capitalist society is that noone is forcing you to work, you can leave if you dont like the conditions, turns out they are never so bad that they would quit their job, because they love it and are willing to bleed for it, not because of it.

They're treated like any other Japanese wagie. It's porbably whites trannies who go over there to work, and complain it sucks because they're fucking stupid weeaboos who watched too much anime.

Attached: Elden Ring.webm (337x600, 2.34M)

This.
Artists get coddled enough, every single job has some bad parts and manual workers like loggers and professionals like surgeons certainly have it much worse than devs.

How are they not being treated well? They're one of the only devs in the industry that's been able to make something they love with very few compromises and been rewarded with more and more success despite designing contrary to literally every AAA video game idea about how things have to be. I'd imagine they have an industry-low amount of turnover and just got big bonuses from Bamco for how crazy well Elden Ring did. Is it just because a handful of twitter nuts complained about the PC port or something?

why are all white people whiny trannies

>the website that constantly shits on wageslaves and idolizes NEEThood actually cared about workers rights until jim sterling made a tweet
okay

fromsoft employees get paid 39k a year lol
in tokyo
of all fucking places

Considering the constant arguing here of NEETS vs working people, I'm inclined to believe there's not nearly as many NEETs here as you claim.

>she

come on now

OP, your bait is so obvious that anons aren't even mad, just disappointed. Please strive to do better.

Cope

Nope, they are typical bugs that can easily be replaced. They don't deserve to be treated better, hell I hope Miyashitki gets a pay cut for no reason.

I just assumed the OP was fake anyway, since that faggot was on twitter bitching about how much it hated FromSoft games for the past 8 years.
Regardless, I really, legitimately, unironically enjoy it when western developers get underpaid and treated like total shit. Every time I see some post along the lines of
>NOOOO THEY'RE RAPING US UNTIL WE KILL OURSELVES
a smile grows across my face larger than their games could ever cultivate.

Attached: 1599510922283.gif (112x112, 803.08K)

Western devs don't get underpaid. That's the problem. Western devs are making 6 figures producing shit while actual good Japanese devs make a fraction of that to make good games. If you don't see the problem then you're just an asshole.

being crontrarians is their whole porsonality