Winds of Zanzibart progress thread

How is your playthrough coming? I'm on my 3rd time and I'm using only Hymns. The game is way easier if you find Ulius' Pinky Toe as it lets you summon 3 extra players in addition to the normal 4. I'm 532 hours in and it feels like I'm only just getting started! Anyone else overwhelmed by the sheer scope and quality of the world and lore? Favorite quotes? Mine has to be the Dranius fight
>Alas, it has come to this.. you seek to prolong the existence this fragmented world. Ah yes, you are Forsaken after all, spurred on by the siren of Malikex. It must've been when Fateweaver Lemmi tied you two toge-, ah.. lets put the small talk behind us now, it's not like my words will change anything. If you slay me you may take the throne, but you will rule over nothing but dust... I'm sorry Zanzibart, but I must fight once more!
bros what could this mean, were we the baddies all along??

Also, top 10 bosses? Here's mine:
1. Malikex, The Lost Lord (tough fight, but easier if you bring 5 people)
2. Zanzibart, Myrmidon of Loss (only because of the Zanzihomer summon halfway through)
3. Neverchosen Dranius
4. Gomslop the Traitor (pre betrayal)
5. Kraggus, First King of Stonehold (datamined DLC fight but it might be adjusted)
6. Lizard King Larigrixxus (the 6th one you fight, though the 8th was hard too)
7. Songtree Singingbird
8. Oldrock Golem (the one in the Rockgrim Mines, NOT the one in the Stonegrim Mines)
9. Sir Brownpants the Foul (You only get this fight if you flush every toilet in Pissbowl Keep but only after defeating Septic Sam who was clogging the drainage pipe which you can only get to if you give Gomslop's constipation note to the Sewer Guard. Should've paid attention to the lore)
10. Lone Watcher Ulius (hit the rock in Northwind Cliff 16 times to summon him)

Attached: a257bdde971328700b5251f1e1800c17.jpg (640x986, 52.46K)

deepest lore

Attached: 1647881448987.jpg (505x480, 19.69K)

Anyone know what to do at the Church of Lost Tears? I tried talking to the Sage of Hirellix standing outside but he just says "Foul Forsaken.. the light may only be touched by a true divine.." do I need to respec into Divinity??

>Even you, Gomslop? Thou shalt have my throne yet.

KINO

wait i thought zanzibart and the myrmidon were two separate entities? fuck I hope I didn't read a spoiler.

What the fuck am I doing wrong against Ambrose, Majordomo of Nil?
Even with a Scorching Phlegm-infused Dreihänder I do jack shit against him and he kills me in two hits despite wearing a full set of +5 Marrowleech-Legion armor.
Not to mention the fucking Morgellons build up aura he has, Jesus Christ.
Should I grind some more Bogsquirrel-coccyges that I can throw at him or should I just keep trying to power through the fight?

There's a non-player scrawl on the floor near the Shrine of Forgotten which says "Only the forgiven will awaken into Truth. If you use the Forgive Me emote in front of it, a message pops up saying "Myrmidon is Zanzibart". This. Changes. EVERYTHING
I would summon 4 people to fight the adds and then just circle his back. You can overwhelm him in a group despite aura buildup. But really if you didn't beat him with the Bola of Broken Dreams -5, it doesn't count.

>Zanzibart
>Zany Bret
>Sansibart
>Ans'he'sharts
>Zanzabert
>Zans of Parts
>Zananazbrrrat
>Zanzhomer
how the fuck do I keep track of who is who? the Reticent Flatulist at the 87th Church of Mareclese keeps bringing them up like I'm supposed to know

Help, I accidentally attacked Demidon the Somber with my Viltrechusen. Does that mean I'm locked out of Gillina's sidequest?

>he didnt like Dixion the trickster boss

lol filtered

be more specific
zanzibart prime?
post-timeskip zanzibart?
alternate universe zanzibart?
alpha zanzibart?

The Carmine Paramerion is fucking busted. It takes zero skill to spam L2 and kill everyone in a 10000 foot radius.

Morgellons needs to just be completely re-thought. It's absurd to have a status effect that carries over into NG+.

Now that's just a lazy retcon. What the fuck Miyazaki.

I'M FUCKING STUCK ON ARAHAD, THE DEMONIC INQUISITOR. WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING, THIS IS DISHONEST GAME DESIGN

You need to place the Ecclesiastic Fandangle on top of Diocesan Hodenhauer's coffin in order to proceed there.

There's a secret gesture that you get when you complete Alaric's quest in the Secret Village of the Forsaken Narthex that allows you to deal karmic damage to the Majordomo. It's easily guessable when you read the item descriptions of the Sock of Gomslop, the Sacred Red Bisel and pay attention to Laruna's dialogues.

Gomslop the Traitor is a garbage gimmick fight during both parts. "Hurr fucking durr now my moves are all in reverse." Fucking dumb.

Best fight is definitely Garofaleux, Unicorn Rapist. Shame about the poor translation though.

I'm all in for some additional realism but reducing INT by one point for every two points you put into FTH and vice-versa is still a baffling design decision progression- and gameplay-wise.

>Garofaleux
>not Kantos the ancient
Wow imagine having no taste, faggot

kek, quality post. have a bump.

I read he's supposed to use his consumptive cough ability ONCE when he hits 30% health. Instead he uses it every time he takes damage once he's below 30%. Hope it's patched soon.

Can I still get the Ecclesiastic Fandangle if I chose to castrate myself in the oubliette or am I fucked?

H-He gets an extra attack on 30% health?
Fuck, it's the crossbow move that gets me every time I try to heal. I think I'll just start exploring the Fargean Ruins instead

So... Is there really an ending involving Leprechaun Shaun and the Kaiser of the Lost Ones or is just some bullshit that someone tried to make a meme of? I've only found seven endings so far and they feel too little, I can't believe defeating the Pantheon of Wabanga and Syrgus, Shield of Mycen didn't amount to anything

If you didn't get the Mistaken Blinder from the Ramping Widower (part 2) then you're fucked, sorry user.

I'm more of a Zanziflanders kinda guy myself

>he doesn't know
Try looking at Kaiser's soul description, it clearly states that you have to sacrifice a being of luck (aka Leprechaun) in Galantian Palace. And since beating Pantheon advances Vyxar's quest then that means Shaun is fucking dead. It's NG+ for you buddy
Syrgus smells of cut content to me

This franchise hasn't been good since Tombs

Attached: 1616418346371.jpg (720x832, 60.36K)

So I waited until sunset on the 3rd day of Sneedtober and aligned the sunset's reflect on the ocean with the invisible bridge to open the path to the Island of Infinite Solitude, but what do I need to do to open the wizard tower there? I thought the Obsidian Lockpick set was the final upgrade tier. Do I need some other item to get inside? Please respond quickly, I only have an hour of increased exp boost left.