Is this truely the peak of vidya?

Is this truely the peak of vidya?

Attached: F4FFA018-8FFF-4FF6-AD66-EF729D726397.jpg (709x420, 210.65K)

Yes

Needs a couple multiplayer games to balance it out but it's a pretty good list yeah.

Yeah

>if I list a bunch of obscure games no one has heard of people will think I have good taste

Attached: 1520489055505.jpg (237x213, 11.39K)

Is Panzer Dragoon Saga really that good? It doesn't look good.

OOT isnt even peak zelda. Anyone who says that is just fucking delusional.

>not Fortnite or ASSFAGGOTS
I don't like them either, but we must admit that they're popular for a reason

Panzer Dragoon Saga is the epitome of games barely anyone has played, yet everyone praises it for e-cred.

you're not special

Attached: 1636350431397.jpg (225x225, 6.36K)

By this logic Gone with the Wind is the best movie, MJ is the best musician & The Bible is the best book. You also agree with that?

No idea what Input/Output is, but Radiant Silvergun is all I need to know that guy is based beyond belief.

Yes
>Gone with the wind
Irrelevant outside of america
>MJ
Everyone does, they call him “King of Pop” for a reason after all
>The Bible
Sounds fair so yeah

Fortnite's popularity has little to do with the game's quality. It's playable on every console and any modern phone. It's very easy to pick up and play. It's kid friendly. It features a lot of popular characters from pop culture. Frankly, the game itself is not bad at all, but it's not great by any means.

>MJ is the best musician
unironically yes
MJ getting murdered was the turning point for human civilization for the worse

Attached: michael-jackson.jpg (2000x1333, 889.62K)

>ocarina of time
>Symphony of the Night
>being obscure games no one has heard of
Were you born in the last 10 years? Are you some third worlder who is just now discovering what the internet and videogames are? Even planescape torment is crawling out of obscure and into niche

>You also agree with that?
Yes. Glad that we agree.

i agree with your point but MJ was legitimately talented which is why the sony jews took him away from us

Wasn't it because he was trying to get the rights to the Beatles' catalog and terminate his Sony contract?
Everyone says it was because They Don't Care About Us but MJ was legitimately too much of a shutin to be "naming the jew" like that.

Yes
Yep

No I've beaten all those except input output which I've never heard of

No. Silver gun is overrated and not even on steam. Majora's mask is better than oot, planescape belongs and has the best most open writing of a western text heavy rpg, ALL of panzer dragoon is immensely overrated holy shit, and sotn also belongs based solely on the visual and musical merit.

zoom zooms cannot comprehend how popular MJ was.
an era where there is no fucking internet, no cell phones and somehow in a remote village on the border of mongolia some fucking yurt shitter who has never even heard the english language is humming billy jean

He owned the beatles catalog and they needed him in debt to force him to sell, he avoided this by taking out loans & going on extensive music tours that destroyed his health

No. Vidya peak are usually way too console centric

if you don't have Quake on your list you dont understand video games/were not present in the 90s

>but i was only playing console games in the 90s
then you werent there in terms of video games.

OOT is not one of the best games ever made. Only consoleonlys think that. We were controlling games with mouse at that time in 3d

Peak overrated crap

Researchers went to a buddhist temple in India full of isolated monks and some girl said all of the kids listened to his music too. She took this picture to show what life was like there, it was in 2018 i believe

Attached: E64908EA-14BF-431B-8E38-D69C055CEE7A.jpg (1400x787, 333.46K)

Yeah. The Bible has been purchased by 5 billion, Thriller has been watched by 4 billion people since release & Gone with the Wind is the most popular film ever. All kino but shitscape

>bible has been purchased by 5 billion
>5 billion