Why yes, I am the best Elden Ring encounter, how could you tell?

>Why yes, I am the best Elden Ring encounter, how could you tell?

Attached: ancestor_spirit.png (885x496, 520.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqfwA7OXcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killed it in 8 hits and it didnt do anything except jump. killed the 2nd one in a similar amount of hits and it did nothing too besides teleport back and do something with the ghost animals that did nothing. it took longer running to the teleport then it did fighting it. wow great encounter

I actually had a lot of fun with the Magma Wyrms

soulless m*tt detected

Maybe don't fight it overleveled, lol

>the ost
>the cave
>the animals
>the graceful dances in the air
KINO of the highest caliber

>Looks like a shit boss
>It's actually one of the best ones
A suprise for sure, but a welcome one

The first time one stood up it freaked me out.
No matter what path you take, you will fight around 25% or more of the game overleveled.
First playthrough I did Volcano Manor/Capitol before Radahn. Fought Radahn at 100. Joke fight.
Second playthrough, did Radahn 3rd.
Now at Volcano Manor and I'm deleting everything.
I even skipped the Underground entirely so far.
:/

how is he the best? I fought both his normal and buffed up version and both had an extremely simple move set, I don't think I got hit even once during both fighs and I was doing pure melee
sure, he looks cool but he's piss easy to beat

I loved that fight. It was an honest no bs fight and had glorious atmosphere and soundtrack. If only the rest of the game were like that

absolute kino

>no flippy dippy bullshit
>GOD tier arena holy shit
>feels like a ds1 boss
kino kino kino kino kino

Best boss so far
It truly felt like a dance, the attacks and speed of the deer matched the tarnished mobility so well
Is there any fight that feels like that? I'm at the capital and every enemy is just 2fast4me

it was until you fight the same boss again just like with Astel
>have really cool unique encounter
>hey lets have it again and ruin the impact of it because we gotta stuff our game with filler

>charges at u
>charges again
>does it again
>does it again
:D

they are the gaping dragon of elden ring

very comfy and immersive fight but unfortunately too easy

Really pretty but also disappoitingly easy and simple

Like if divine dragon and a pre bb had a baby, such a shame it came out this way.

They really are, awesome design and can rarely if ever get a bullshit kill but otherwise trivial

>Maybe don't fight it overleveled
and how can you tell if you're overleveled when the location you can find the boss is full of annoying enemies, sniper archers and glass cannon sprites?

this is the best boss

Attached: 1621923039639.jpg (1280x720, 396.92K)

FROM bosses exist on a spectrum of
fun difficult

Any boss that has fun theming and an interesting moveset is also piss easy. Any boss that's fucking terrible to look at means nothing for the lore is hard as fuck.

I think you need to be liek sub lvl 40 to fight this guy and get any kind of challenge

Its a cool set piece
Bizzarely enough Any Forums now seems to praise easy as fuck bosses as "no bullshit" bosses or whatever

I really felt like I was matching the speed and aggressivenes of Maliketh when I learned to dodge everything he could throw at me
Amazing fight

youtube.com/watch?v=YmqfwA7OXcc

Attached: 6789.jpg (300x290, 48.04K)

Because difficulty in souls games are a fucking joke at this point?
Its the same predictable 30 hit combo and aoe spam into ranged magic from every le epic hard anime villian boss. Not to mention that every single great rune fight literally just combines characters and movesets from previous games, you would only not notice this if elden ring is your first from software game, or you are an actual blind drone(t.retarded).
The ones that break this mould are at least interesting on top of being easy.

it's the one boss that didn't bust anyone's balls. combined with the good design of it and everything around it, makes it a memorable experience.

I expected it to be some dumb filler but it was one of the best fights, just somewhat too easy.

>DURRRR THE FIGHT ISNT HARD THEREFORE ITS LE BAD

This retarded mindset is literally the cancer killing fromsoft games. I'd rather fight one Sif or Adjudicator than a million Gael's and Malenias. At least those bosses are interesting and have something going on with them other than LE EPIC HARD SET PIECE!!!!!!

Attached: SpongegeorgeCostanzapants.png (192x154, 76.51K)

The song is alright but it feels like something is missing without the boss' sound effects.

Attached: FOXmijLaMAM0wvi.jpg (982x1625, 1.42M)