Games about human sacrifice?

Games about human sacrifice?

Attached: 1647854893588.jpg (1291x625, 201.57K)

Real life.

There’s a 75% chance that an aborted baby would end up being a weeb if he lived. Just for that alone it makes abortion worth it

A clump of cells is not human

Man, if doing abortions gave you Satanic powers, that would be a pretty sweet deal.

>larp about demons and magic rituals being real
>get angry at D&D for doing a fantasy version of it
???

Yeah, kind of a two-for-one, huh?

Get in the oven bro

Nope, go away right wing lose
Trans rights are human rights

Not enough

Attached: meat equilibrium.jpg (1924x1440, 753.65K)

On an individual level, being aborted and never being born into this shithole of a world is the greatest blessing you can give to your baby.

What are trans rights? What rights don't trannies have?

>Games about human sacrifice?

Attached: Sacrifice_by_Interplay_-_box_art.jpg (296x354, 28.39K)

What about never conceiving the baby to begin with instead of murdering it?

>Games about human sacrifice?
Black and White

Attached: Black_&_White_Coverart.png (256x361, 160.04K)

That's harder to do for people who have actually had sex.

That's even better, but abortion is the next best thing if you fucked up.

Use contraceptives or kill yourself

The right to change their pronouns on the spot and get you arrested for not knowing.

Yes, killing yourself would also prevent the child from being born. Didn't think the "pro-life" crowd would be much on favour, though.

Why is the emphasis placed entirely on the women's pleasure being favoured, when there are normally two parties to sexual intercourse? As far as I'm aware, a woman can't get herself pregnant.

Yes sacrifice defenseless children to Moloch

What game is this?

>dude if you're too lazy to put on a condom you can just commit murder it's really easy

>muh thing is bad because devils and demons
Same logic puritans used to try and get video games banned. You're on a literal video game board retard

bro I thought humans were just clumps of cells tho

*curry

fixed.

Yeah, it is. Legal, too. No reason not to do it, really.

Chick drops this rant on you 15 minutes into the first date. Smash or pass?

The state doesn't even consider a fetus to be alive idiot. And whether you like it or not the state decides what's allowed and what's not. Regardless of your retarded Jesus book ethics.

Cum inside as soon as possible

>tfw lesbian that has triplets
>leftrannies hate me for breeding instead of aborting and oppressing them with my functioning womb
>r*ghtoids hate me for reproducing and passing along my subhuman gay genes

Attached: 1553187176239.gif (200x297, 1.33M)

would've read what you wanted me to read if an trannime image wasnt attached

Which word is supposed to be curry?

>it's legal so that means it's right!
This is what NPCs actually believe

Attached: 1627561722126.jpg (1024x994, 142.08K)

You will never be a woman

The right to diddle kids legally

Fetuses are not people
It's like killing an insect under your boot, they can't think or feel. Right wingers are so stupid

>wordswordswords

The left can’t meme.

Attached: 15D3216C-A6A9-4DFE-A948-1AF351E539A9.gif (350x170, 1.87M)

Who marches for abortion and actually has the child killed?

Attached: AP21275728250848.jpg (1200x630, 387.35K)

If we're going to play this game, contraception is ritualistic murder. Wearing a condom is ritualistic murder. Women denying men sex is ritualistic murder because its killing a life that would have been. If a man asks for sex, you better comply or else you're murdering your child.

post their favorite games or gtfo

Christfags don't belong on Any Forums. Maybe facebook is more your speed.

Do leftists really not understand how conception works?

sperm isn't a zygote, chud

Any Forums is contrarian, and since atheism is mainstream now a lot of people here are now turning to Christ

I've known two girls that have had abortions, and they were both permanently scarred from the experience (one went on to kill herself, though from a compound of personal issues). Both were just college students doing drugs and fucking around without a care in the world before they got pregnant.

The very definition of a false equivalency.

Attached: 1642975015473.gif (479x255, 1.97M)

No u
They're 3 dumbass, their favorite games are Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo, Pajama Sam 2, and trying to ride the dog like a horse.

Do rightoids really not understand causality?

If you don't want to increase the amount of suffering in this world, just don't have sex in the first place.
It's really that easy.

Why are women like this?

Attached: 1642950198275.png (960x547, 278.53K)

Leftists don't, which is why when they make a choice and they realize afterwards that there were consequences their first thought is to murder the consequence.

Easy for you to say, since no one wants to have sex with you anyway.

>These are the ones that will glare at dykes and say you can't trust them because they're promiscuous

I didn't imply that, keep seething christcuck. I would cook unwanted fetuses myself and eat them in front of you if I could. Moralfags are fucking morons.

Having children is the highest natural imperative after basic survival for women. Abortions go against their very nature so of course it'll fuck them up.

>bro, don't you realise that ALL life is sacred! you can't abort that child, that's a sacrifice to Satan!!
>what, a Jew/Black person? They're literally subhuman and should be genocided, that's not a sin at all
man these are fun

Your last name ends in Berg guaranteed

To be fair, didn't the Catholic church consider all forms of birth control a sin?

So you're saying it's not easy for you to abstain?
Just jack off, how hard can it be?

It is to be fair, recreational sex is responsible for decaying societies

Reminder that being against abortion means removing one of the most effective BC methods for those minorities you love so much. So being against abortion means you're for spics and niggers to breed even more unabated than they already are.

>ha he must be a jew because he hates kids
Keep swinging and you might eventually hit something you dumbass monkey

Hating kids is fine but you say you would kill babies just to make the invisible stranger mad
Only a Jew could be so sadistic

>glorifying human sacrifice is satani-

Attached: hyde-700x393.jpg (700x393, 41.18K)

what is it with incels and simping for women's embryoes? you don't care about either of them. this is literal virtue signalling.

>men: women need to stop having abortions, it's a sin and they should carry their children to term or be abstinent
>also men: SEXO SEXO SEXXXXX I NEED SEXXXX PUSSYY SEXXXXX
Reminder that onanism is also a sin.

I can think of one popular game that celebrates human sacrifice

Attached: Abraham-and-Isaac.jpg (297x383, 29.36K)

>dude why do you even care if your society endorses child murder mind your own business

Abortion helps endorse promiscuity.

>virtue signalling on an anonymous image board
hmm

I just wish I knew what my children would have looked like.

abortion-havers will not be allowed to enter the kingdom of god. they have committed one of the most egregious of sins.

Ah, so you're just jealous everyone is having sex except you. Yes, I get it now.

Question: did you have sex with your SO with the intention of having kids? Were you in a formalised relationship with her? Had you married her? Had you discussed with her whether she wanted kids before you knocked her up?
Genuinely curious.

The only people who think "dude just don't have sex lmao" is a viable method are people who can't get laid