NOW I FIGHT AS WHORE-A-LOO! WHORE-IORRRRR!

>NOW I FIGHT AS WHORE-A-LOO! WHORE-IORRRRR!

Attached: elden ring godfrey.png (877x523, 1.02M)

Kino boss

>Forgive me but I must go all out... just this once...
Why does fromsoft do this?

why not?

i liked this boss' cinematics but didn't really care for it as a fight or for what it did to the story. that part where the music cuts out as he rips the dog into pieces was actually kino

Shame he died so quickly to my chadveil

why does he call this small, transparent body Morgott? wasn't that the omen guy we fought much earlier in the elden throne?

Attached: chrome_HTKhpdpKTa.png (1250x726, 1.77M)

Is there a bigger cuck that Godfrey?
>Old man past his prime
>Big WWE fan
>Gets a therapy cat after he gets married
>His wife through sheer will turns her twink lust into a new husband
>Gets kicked out to go live with his loser friends in a different country
>Still comes back to try to protect his ex wife and her twink husband's fuck-dungeon
>Dies like a bitch after a pitiful display of Hulk Hogan moves he tried to learn on YouTube

after you beat morgott you can talk to him as he dies: his body loses most of its ornamentation and clothing, and I believe it sticks around if you come back before this point is reached

who the fuck even was that guy? why was he there? it's so retarded to suddenly add some random berserker conan warrior before the door to the final boss

he shrunk in size after you killed him
he then turns transparent because thats what people do in elden ring for some reason. like all the ghosts you meet sat in chairs giving story etc

the only time a FROM games voice acting has made me cringe

He was Marika's first consort because he was a warrior Chad. She decided she wanted a twink boyfriend and exiled him during her midlife crisis. Since he's a big cuck, he comes back to protect them at the end of the game.

Because it's fun and in the end it's still a Japanese game so you get the over the top anime stuff

He's in a few paintings at roundtable hold. His presence does seem like it only makes sense after you play again and realize that Marika's "lingering echoes" that Melina transmits are like basically a message for him to become Tarnished with a slew of others so that they may return to set things right or something

>DEXtwink beats STRchad

lame and cringe. if he's important he should have shown up earlier. his appearance felt very forced and added little to the plot

I shouldn't have used the mimic tear on my first try
i killed him easily and couldn't enjoy the boss fight properly

you fight his illusion or w/e before Morgott. And people talk about him, he's also in the opening cutscene. You are not wrong about him adding little to the plot by showing up, though.

He really should have had a sidequest to set the transition up. As it is it just feels like random anime bullshit.

even his ghost form was retarded
>random golden ghost of Godfried
>never says anything
>never gets explained
>human form arrives at the very end of the game
it really feels like his story was going to play out differently and it got cut, as FROM usually do. he was all over the marketing and promo materials, he's mentioned as a big player in the plot and I guess yeah that is him in the intro cutscene, but then in the actual game he shows up for a boss fight and jobs to the player. so dumb

That's INTking to you

Attached: 1627575796667.jpg (500x500, 44.03K)

Are you operating with an IQ of fucking 70? He is probably the character whose mythos was built the most. He's literally the first Tarnished

and yet he appears in the game for a grand total of 180 seconds and has 3-4 lines of dialogue
meanwhile random literal WHOs get starring roles and talk non-stop.

>and yet he appears in the game for a grand total of 180 seconds and has 3-4 lines of dialogue
that isn't really a problem though. gwyn has NO lines of dialog and is in the game for one boss fight too, and yet...... you clearly have some other issue with this that you're too dumb to critically explore

>and yet he appears in the game for a grand total of 180 seconds
So like every single other important character in the game? Maybe you just shouldn't play Elden Ring at all. It doesn't sound like it's for you

>nips write a couple of Zanzibart lines and people go apeshit over the lore
>western devs write deep multi-page lore about how oppressed a minority character is within a video game and nobody gives a shit

Attached: 1626471197329.gif (128x111, 49.8K)

Attached: STR vs DEX.gif (187x186, 1.89M)

gwyn wasn't the posterboy for Dark Soul tho
why have a Godsfrey poster and include him in all marketing, along with Melenia, if he's barely in the game?

is there an on call rota for the FROM defence force? do you have to drop everything to provide backup?

I don't think Godfrey was nearly as front and center as you are trying to make it seem. Radahn and Melenia are much more iconic, even Marika/Radagon, than him.

>blocks your path
literally the #1 marketing piece used for elden ring in 2021/2022

Attached: Godfrey_elden_ring_cover[1].jpg (1024x512, 308.6K)

I just don't think this is true at all.

>FROM defence force? do you have to drop everything to provide backup?
I'm the guy you were replying to originally, brainlet

>if he's barely in the game
I don't know what the fuck you even want. Must the degree to which a character is used in marketing necessarily be reflected in their presence in the game? Why? I'm finding it seriously difficult to follow your low IQ line of thinking. The entire point of the character is exactly that his purpose has been spent and now he just is. The game beats you over the head about this so I'm surprised it managed to escape you

then use someone else for the marketing, someone that is actually in the game for more than a few seconds

Most Western devs too infantile to understand what makes a good conflict. They're just bad writers and storytellers.

Attached: Caesar Rome.png (1482x841, 1.57M)