Atelier

Did we stop pretending to hate the Mysterious games yet?

Attached: 89984885_p0.jpg (800x1115, 248K)

Very nice pits, sideboobs and ZR.

Who is this bitch and why isn't she more popular than Ryza?

LySue is the first Atelier I skipped because of the DLC practices being extremely scummy. So not all hate was pretend. That being said, LySue Deluxe release is one of the best Atelier games.

A lot less marketing.

Attached: 69642449_p0.jpg (2400x2480, 1.12M)

Sexy pitslut deserves more love

I think Ryza was just a flash in the pan moment where tons of fanart from horny japanese artists caused marketing to latch on to the hype, driving sales. LySue had an extremely stunted release with exceedingly poor DLC practices. The DX Trilogies are really good but get zero marketing despite generally being much higher in quality than either of Ryza's games. Ryza 2 feels unfinished to this day even after DLC, with barely any postgame content worth returning to. LySue DX, Lulua and Sophie 2 are MUCH better games so I'm sad to see zero effort in marketing done for those.

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 4.83K)

Only Lydie's game.

Sophie is possibly the most mediocre game in the series. I love Firis even with its huge flaws and I also love Lydie & Suelle and Sophie 2.

I've been interested in getting back into atelier because I loved Totori, but I don't know how the systems changed after the Arland games. I tried Lydia and Suelle but the first couple hours of it were too sugary sweet, are all the newer games like that?

If anything L&S at least has some spunk to it with the kusogaki duo. But yes, they more or less are. Dusk less so.

I loved all the shit they talked. Was a nice departure from the always nice heroines in the other games.

Posting best Mysterious girl.

Attached: 73091552_p0.jpg (700x898, 687.32K)

This. It's the only game I could finish out of the 3 mysterious games. I 100% all the arland and dusk games but sophie and firis were just fucking boring.

I'm playing Sophie now. Haven't played Atelier since Arland but I did try Ryza but really didn't like the battle system. Also lack of party diversity I guess. This game I can have a cute loli and some pretty cool dudes in my party. Ryza had no cute flatties and I quit before the alchemist guy I kind of like joined the party. I used Mimi and Sterk in Arland. I'm enjoying the game enough but I know it's flawed but it's keeping my interest at least.

Attached: ERuGS7XXUAEbFf2.jpg (338x433, 33.48K)

I feel bad for Ilmeria's Punis, being named by Firis.

Did we stop pretending to hate Totori's game yet?

Attached: 25898541.jpg (1200x1696, 1.8M)

how can we hate totoris game when it has the best version of rorona?

You want to play Dusk.

Rorona Rorona > Lulua Rorona > Meruru Rorona > Totori Rorona

Attached: 90441296_p0.png (921x1467, 2.08M)