Kirby thread

Why the fuck is there no Kirby thread the games out in 4 days. Tell me how you’re feelan.

Attached: 86E74D14-F396-4E3D-A816-C60DF2402453.jpg (828x681, 108.41K)

Hyped

I'm pretty surprised the Nintendo ninjas have the secret kept so damn well tight. Good on them, good on them, and I assume everyone's avoiding spoilers by not being around much given the game's on the 25. Hopefully it delivers and isn't too watered down by the simple fact that it's a topdown 3D kirbs.

Pretty good. Wrapped up Robobot for the first time last night, moving onto Star Allies today. When I'm done with that I'll have successfully finished a nearly-full Kirby run* going in to FL. I've had fun for the most part.

*skipped Dream Course, Avalanche, Air Ride, Star Stacker (and Super Star Stacker) and Canvas/Rainbow Curse, but did all the others, even Tilt and Tumble thanks to the recent control patch.

It's not gonna leak, is it?

the last kirby thread was last night, hit bump limit. Was a real fun time.

I just want to know how the postgame is. I think it’s because Star Allies was such a disappointment that I really want to know how to set my expectations

We’ve had tons of threads the past couple days, what’re you on about?

I am super excited for the game.
I played the demo and was very happy with it. It is seriously nice to be excited for a game in long time.

I was annoyed that I couldn't infinitely fly, but I guess it's fine.

They had 3 years to make this one, so I expect a decent amount of content

Which Galacta Knight fight is the hardest abilityless and why is it SSU?

I would hope so, but switching to 3D could have slowed dev time. And it looks like there are a lot of unique assets in levels, which is great, but hopefully did not come at the expense of a lot of content

I’m glad they’ve barely acknowledged the apocalypse world so far, and the purpose of the beast pack, so I’m hoping it stays a mystery until I see it in my own playthrough.
Wonder if FL would have the chance of getting updates like allies, i guess I should say hopefully not because allies was obviously missing content until it was added in later on and became a better game. Either way it’s hard to gauge what a post game might be like cause we’ve barley seen how the game is structured beyond its levels.

Attached: 6ADC8256-0A27-4CBF-9810-093620113E20.jpg (515x364, 49.95K)

>why is it SSU
Because he rarely if ever gives you any ammunition for you to shoot back at him.
But besides SSU, RtD is pretty hard to do solo/no abilities too. His tornado can hit you pretty hard if you're not cautious, which is funny, considering how much they nerfed this attack in Robobot, Star Allies and even in Super Kirby Clash.

Attached: 19.jpg (738x685, 381.64K)

I don’t like that they essentially showed all 5 main bosses, since the usual Kirby standard is 6 worlds and final boss boogaloo.
Hopefully there’s more or in between as well as the usual extra mode exclusives.

Coop is going to be shit, isnt it

Kirby having limited flight like in some old games its mostly ok imo, it's a fair trade off for making levels more involved than "fly over every obstacle"

I mean there will obviously be extra bosses, its kirby standard, as well as like 3 variants of each main boss

Fuck Kirby

I mean they actually use it in the level design, if you played the demo there’s a secret coin you can collect from jumping from two buildings as using the limited airtime right. Which I find more interesting if it’s used like that throughout the game.

Attached: B6D4FF57-F4E1-40F7-927A-B0CA1BC33D3E.png (697x407, 328.71K)

I really wish tgese were an actual collectable and not just coins, kinda makes them not worth looking for

there are some pretty weird conditions to collect waddle dees/get every achievment for a level. We saw footage of kirby getting one by using the Ring Mouth ability and pretending to be a letter O to complete a sign

You never know, they could be replaced with secret gatcha’s in the full game. Well either way I’m hoping there’s some sort of incentive like that, since it’s been a staple in the recent games with keychains, stickers, puzzles etc.

At the very least they seem to have little sub missions. The demo had you hunting down 5 red tulips. I've only played the demo through twice but I was only able to find 4/5.

I'm actually really excited for the waddle dee collecting stuff, it reminds me of the cute little mission every level had on Dreamland 3 and I think it's a perfect way to add extra challenge to the collectables if done right