Praised as a masterpiece by every shill on the planet on release

>praised as a masterpiece by every shill on the planet on release
>forgotten literally one month later
the ultimate "meh" game

Attached: control.png (800x800, 653.07K)

The atmosphere and setting were great but the gameplay itself was meh.

a single player story focused game with 0 replayability gets forgotten a month after everyone beats it? really you dont say!

Yeah the lack of coomer mods is killing its longevity

It baffles me how many games have been absolutely ruined by making the entire thing take place in an office building. FEAR was amazing in terms of gameplay, but the whole game is just offices. I can't remember anything in that game outside of me going in slow motion to jump kick people in the face.

>absolutely ruined
*absolutely kino

Normal people don't like thinking of schizophrenia

If you have no tastes in kinesthetics, sure.

>I can't remember anything in that game outside of me going in slow motion to jump kick people in the face.
You might be retarded, buddy. Or you never played it. It is a great game, you people try way too hard to deride it.

Shit take
Office setting is the best

Attached: The Stanley Parable Screenshot 2022.03.20 - 18.58.26.35.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

It is a great game, gameplay wise. Very fun to shoot people and kick them around and such. But don't lie and say that it's amazing all across the board, because you're full of shit. Even the story is pants-on-head retarded.

I tried playing it and the bitch won't shut up so I quit.

How is it on a scale of MP2 to MP3?

Attached: 1647403230488.png (671x483, 199.34K)

It has a common crash on the anchor boss fight that made me drop the game entirely after trying all the fixes that didn't work for me. I was pretty bored of the game up to that point but that turned me off completely.

How can a studio that made Max Payne 1 + 2, two games I replay to this day, have made a game with such boring gameplay? Control could've had interesting gameplay to match its interesting world but its the most standard boring shooter shit, just like Remedy's other boring games since Max Payne.

It was fun, what more is there to say?
Also, as much as i'd like a sequel I really doubt that can capture the 'newness' and mystery that the first game did so well, and without that i'm not really intrigued.
Spooky mystery office + scp objects was best part

I remember when this first came out. I had zero knowledge about it & was browsing PSN for something with a supernatural feel. I had just finished the Infamous games and wanted another game with cool powers. Bought this on a total whim and was not disappointed at all (even after it became free). The gameplay was pretty fun, the feel was creepy and mysterious, and the storyline was not just original but also interesting. Every game gets forgotten after a while. Until little kids like you shit post about them and remind us how fun the game was. So thanks for being a whiny little bitch who probably couldn't even learn how to control the character. Pun intended. Bitch.

like 3 fiddy

>copy paste shit from mage: ascension into your game

being one of the first games to have the "Cloud Version" treatment kinda does that

what does that mean

FEAR was amazing BECAUSE it was set in closed offices. If it weren't, the AI would have shat itself because it can't handle open and wider spaces at all.

>praised as a masterpiece
it was praised as a good game with repetitive combat, not a masterpiece

I had fun with it, felt like it was decently polished and well made and really enjoyable.
Even replayed it not so long ago and it's still okay.
Just nothing really breathtaking.