FF16 is kinda dead ngl

FF16 is kinda dead ngl

Attached: Final-Fantasy-16-1341484 (1).jpg (590x350, 31.65K)

>game doesn't even have a release date yet
>it's dead
kek

Basically...

FF16 is in a clear development hell, now.
And even YoshiP can't save it

That's a textbook definition of being dead. The game is fucking vaporware se last heard from 2 years ago when it was supposed to be "coming soon".

user is literally coming from future to tell us that this game sucks
This makes me feel both happy and sad. Happy because we will finally master time travelling which is the ultimate goal, sad because we still get shit games

I mean the series has to die at some point
I don't want to be 80 and see FF44-8 reignited being released

>FF16 is in clear development
fixed

It's crystal clear they showed it way too soon. And they're probably contemplating asking Sony for a PS4/PC version.

How many times will that hack YoshitP have it delayed before releasing even a smallest bit of trivia about the game?
>b-but he said they almost finished English voice recording
So, where's the new trailer?
>b-but basic development was already done
So, where's the release date?
>b-but scenario is already written
So, why aren't there more setting materials on the official web-site?
>b-but YoshitP wants you play it ASAP demo next State of Play I swear!
Heard this cope one hundred times already.

IT'S LITERALLY OVER UNLESS YOU BOUGHT EVERY SINGLE MOGSTATION ITEM RIGHT NOW TO SUPPORT YOSHIP

Attached: 1623350957412.jpg (769x692, 56.68K)

Isn’t that exactly what happened with Elden Ring?

From is actually well-respected developer unlike Squeer Enix, no one doubted them.

retard anons above think that because they aren't getting their dopamine leaks then a game is in dev hell

No party is all but confirmed, right?

Also, are there going to be colorful cities? I only saw the trailer and the castle looked very drab and gray. Too realistic, unlike citiess such as Altissia, Lestallum, the FF XII ones...

>6 years of development
dev hell, you hate to see it.

Attached: final fantasy 16.jpg (2000x1125, 920.13K)

Umm yeah it's totalllllly coming out in 2022 guys you'll see.

Difference is I trust From to have semi-regular releases while SE has done nothing but fuck up for over 15 years.

>No party is all but confirmed, right?
Probably.

I think we'll have some companions every now and then (we see a Rosarian soldier fighting alongside the MC in that swamp). Some might be random like that dude, others I guess could be more unique characters.

I do expect the huge majority of the game to be solo, though. So no traditional party, more like, on occasion, a character or two joining you for a mission here and there.

But mostly solo.

Nice, thanks. Hadn't seen that before.

I hope it's well translated in the game, as that's just concept art and we've gotten some disappointment in that sense in the past. Even if I loved Altissia, it still looked a bit too drab and dull in the game (at least when I played it on PS4).

And yet it will sell more than strangers of reddit

What do we expect of towns in FF 16? Like, in terms of size, amount of them...

They obviously won't make that one fully explorable, that wouldn't be feasible or a good decision. I guess they can use the canals to cordon off certain areas, but I wonder about the other cities.

I hope there's at least 4 big-ish ones that actually get some story love. FF XV just had two of them and, while I loved them, there was little you could do there, especially related to the main story.

>So that leaves us with the question, when can we expect the next round of information? Well, I am happy to announce the current plan is to conduct our next big reveal in spring of 2022 as we seek to build excitement leading up to the game’s eventual release.

CLOCK'S TICKING, YOSHIP

It'll be late May or early June and you know it. If it's in spring at all.

Would it be a State of Play like Hogwarts Legacy's?

I expect it to get delayed to Summer. Not like I'm bored or anything. I'm 70 hours into ER and I don't think I'm even halfway done with it. Then there's Strangers, Triangle Strategy, Kirby and 6.1. And shit, I think I'll probably go back to Nioh 2 again and try to finish more NG+ modes.

Attached: 1586739638600.jpg (1920x1920, 495.97K)