Why did they do ift to us gamers?

why did they do ift to us gamers?

Attached: 1647116177479.jpg (697x500, 254.59K)

I love how people are still acting like Ukraine is the victim despite them admitting to executing surrendering soldiers

What is the name for this fallacy of 'Your complaints are invalidated because there are people elsewhere in the world suffering more than you'

This is why Russians should be genocided.

UKRAINE IS HECKING GOOD GOY RUSSIA IS BAD GUY LIKE MARVEL
you're dumb

Because the world is full of retards who always fall for Jewllywood-type good vs evil propaganda.

So can putin win this war?

Me on the right, but the edit downplays it.
Ukraine is getting fucked directly, while Russia's economy has gone to shit. All because a certain president really wanted banan. Literally nobody benefits from this.
That said, as long as nobody launches nukes, some areas in Ukraine will be more or less unaffected and possibly better off than anywhere in Russia.

The original is mocking people for complaining about obscenely high fuel prices

Someone being in a war zone on the other side of the planet doesn't mean the issues that are affecting you are inconsequential

WINnie Xi putin ahhahhahH

Attached: x.jpg (1280x720, 213.63K)

>surrendering soldiers
Don't remember Ukraine inviting them.
Castle doctrine.

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HECKIN KILL YOUR ENEMIES YOU HAVE TO LET THE RUSSIANS WIN

They also shoot their own citizens lol

Fuck Ukraine

*100 rubles have been added to your bank account.*

>admitting to executing surrendering soldiers
Sauce? Can only find pages of anti Russian articles trying to search for it

Nope. This is Miracle of the Vistula/Winter War/Afghanistan 4.0

>Sauce?
RussiaToday

Лyчшe yмepeть, чeм paб-гoмoглoбyc.
Хoчeшь cвoбoды для гoмoceкcyaльнoгo пapaдa? Baши cынoвья oтpeзaли ceбe пeниc. Baши дoчepи oтpeзaют ceбe гpyди. Bce вaкциниpoвaны. гoмoглoбyc вoзьмeт вaши дeньги. Bы бyдeтe ecть клoпoв.
A дo тeх пop я бyдy жить в твoeм yмe бeз apeнднoй плaты.

Attached: 1646704016531.png (538x501, 206.9K)

>be freelance artist in russia
>money flows, life's good
>only ever got one order from russia, he was a complete degenerate and fucker didn't even pay in the end
>no more paypal
>no more commish
>russians don't need what I offer
>money doesn't flow, life's bad

I don't even pretend that I'm neutral. I support ukrainian war crimes and propaganda and condemn russian war crimes and propaganda. This is the only logical thing to do as a westerner. Why would I support Russia, a nation that only wants me gone?

Attached: 1613380207333.jpg (680x735, 35.77K)

Not a Russian but I just want them to win out of spite because literally every country on earth is against them and it can only mean Jews and China are involved

not videogames
fuck off

Bcё вoпpocы вocпитaния.
Гpyдь- злo, cлaвa плocкoдoнкaм.
Дeньги вcё paвнo вoзьмyт, нe глoбyc тaк пyтькa личнo.
Pyccкиe и клoпoв ecть нe бyдyт, oднy кapтoшкy.

eight years

Attached: madonna.jpg (798x798, 71.59K)

Fun fact: Putin is a french slang word for "whore".

This but entire IT industry

Kys nigger

Good, fuck russia. Shame nato cant be gotten to invade and glass moscow.

>selling trading cards and cosmetics to buy a game
Surprisingly enough money in there to buy several cheap games on sale

Cattle divine doesn't apply to war you massive retard and castle doctrine doesn't let you execute someone who is trespassing in your house anyway.

Attached: 1622048036571.jpg (681x596, 50.88K)

The IT guys are either valuable enough to "rescue" from the country or will eventually find work replacing Macroshaft&Co that unceremoniously left the country. Nobody needs artists.

haha imagine being that braindead to believe it

Ukraine is the victim and Russia is committing war crimes, for example bombing children and not allowing civilians to escape. Anything bad that Ukraine does doesn't matter before russia is on it's knees.

Attached: 1647530341023.webm (320x232, 2.9M)

Seething Polish faggot

This is as pathetic as calling Trump "Drumpf"

you know what they say, it ain't a war crime if war hasn't been declared.
want everyone to play by the rules of war- declare war proper and stop meandering about.

Why does Any Forums worship Nigeria with snow?

Attached: 1647280676488.png (3922x2107, 3.37M)

What russia is doing in ukraine is the definition of evil: unnecessary, excessive cruelty towards their own brothers while lying as fast as possible.

>imported russian energy will now cost 50% more for yuros
I'M GONA MAKE RUSSIA USSR AGAIN AND EUROPE IS GONNA PAY FOR IT

Attached: trutin.jpg (1000x600, 46.61K)

But who will draw state sponsored propaganda?

stop posting and go die in an airstrike or smth, you trannies

Attached: 40AE89D6-0D91-4864-8DA4-A9700B6911E6.jpg (1640x651, 321.11K)

Attached: 1620606258235.jpg (566x1024, 62.9K)

Man im alredy got it bad enough being born in russia, now they took my friends consoles, you cant buy anything from store or renew subscription. I also cannot buy shit from steam, what next, they will demolish my 500+ game library? All of that because im snownigger? I did nothing wrong tho, i was just born under some dictator, thought police already on its way while im typing this btw

Attached: 1635138594223.png (528x800, 310.77K)

Ah, so punish the average Russian that has nothing to do with it and doesn't even want war, that'll help

>executing surrendering soldiers
oh no, is this the newest russian escape goat? I fucking hate russians, this is how they always argue. "You did this, now nothing I did never happened". Do they teach gaslighting in ruskieland schools?

You're a brainwashed retard

Literally every nation only cares about itself. I have no problem with people admitting that they only support Ukraine because it's the pawn that is being sacrificed to protect NATO's interests. It's the people who fall for good vs evil bs that are retarded. It's not good vs evil, it's asshole vs asshole.

Удoвoльcтвиe oт тoгo, чтo тeбя кoнчили внyтpь

>nooo I have nothing to do with this

Attached: cope.png (444x837, 171.55K)

Based.

We literally can't fucking win anything here. I want a decent economy, not a buffer from muh NATO influence that's not going to work anyway if our incompetent garbage army takes >Kyiv and then utterly fails to continuously occupy the country.
Regular people on both sides have already lost.

I really don't fucking get why collectively punishing every Russian on the globe would fix things. What, so they would risk decades in the can for protesting the government like the last few years in the so-called free west?

> I support ukrainian war crimes and propaganda and condemn russian war crimes and propaganda.
>This is the only logical thing to do as a westerner.
truly a chad

Attached: russiansaresheep.webm (750x420, 2.99M)

the bones are still those of a (butchered) male

Attached: D53DF17B-EE77-4530-90BB-5D27188B5D55.jpg (1279x919, 158.15K)

Attached: 1444506575689.png (516x1599, 234.41K)

>thinking russian electioms are legit

Why don't the North Koreans just vote out Kim Jong Un if he's so bad?
If you actually believe that Russia has fair elections then you need to shut the fuck up immediately, that's embarrassing

No opinion allowed.

>he thinks the election process in russia actually works
dumb NPC, sees a voting process automatically thinks its legit and not at all rigged

>Ukraine keeps threatening to nuke Russia
>Ukraine good

>Russia defends itself from guaranteed annihilation
>Russia bad

I'm sure you can show me all those Russians protesting against the rigged elections then.

They accepted the result and now they have to live with consequences of their choices.

damn some logic in Any Forums, let me mark this day on the calendar

Ukraine has no nukes to attack Russia with you dumbfuck bydlo

If you kill your enemies they win

It will indirectly affect them but they should be thankful that they aren't bombed. This is the most humane way of fighting back and it is working. If nobody wants to do trade with you, you should loot at the mirror.

Russia has build a fucking north korea next to us with orwellian culture and laws. Calling this just "asshole vs asshole" is fucking hilarious, one is genociding people and one is fighting for it's freedom. user wake up.

Attached: 1513723673904.png (697x768, 174.11K)

>guaranteed annihilation
>from a bunch of farmers and a few armed militias
LMAO

there is no war so rules don't apply

Can't have an opinion or perform satire on twitter in the US either

Attached: FOUxKnkWUAExxPP.jpg (801x1200, 115.72K)

Attached: 1647118679414.gif (444x406, 3.12M)

IF YOU PROTEST YOU WILL BE JAILED IMMEDIATELY
I'm sorry what fucking country do you think you're talking about? Russia is mot the sheltered streets of America, or Germany. And you jist expect rhe people to instantly organize a government coup with no grassroots infiltration? You are so stupid, idiots like you are exactly the reason I side with Ukraine.

There wasn't any tampering in the election, there's simply no point. However
>Putin
>Who the fuck is this man
>Putin's court jester
They simply see to candidates who are potentially dangerous not reaching the point where they get to participate in election.
By the way it's same shit in US, can you imagine candidate that isn't pro-Israel being allowed anywhere near government institutions? Me neither.