INPUT READING GO-

>INPUT READING GO-

Attached: 1647745982365.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1d6po_mleM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>-OD

>-o goo ga ga

> D OUR ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST

youtube.com/watch?v=J1d6po_mleM

You don't like having your own dance trio?

why is he fisting himself

Think he's trying to demonstrate that the boss' AI is specifically only aggressing towards him when he is healing, moving jumping and attempting to use other items does nothing

>MENASAI!

>cheesing doesn't exist in other games

ORANGE BOTTLE BAD

DID YOU JUST FUCKING SIP? REEEEEEEEE

What does that have to do with input reading piece of shit AI?

>cheating to force the boss into doing specific attacks
>proof of anything
lol

People are really reaching for bottom of the barrel criticisms.

sorry, but you didn't beat the game if you had to directly attack the boss to win. you just didn't

>im so shit at games i cant input read enemies
ywnber

LMAO

what if I sip from the pouch

This. Pacifist runs are the true way of beating Elden Ring.

This is really good criticism about the worst aspect of the game. Game has builtin cheat to make combat feel so bad at times when you try to heal.

No, it's really not.

>Drinks the orange soda infront of a darky
>They freakout

Attached: Untitled.jpg (600x456, 66.11K)

bottom of the barrel? nigga I watched Mohg finish an animation faster so he could spin around and throw flaming blood at me for daring to take a sippy while I was like 60 feet away

like he wiffed some shit, and I tap the button he skips the last 15% of an animation and just turns to do something else... that's bullshit not "bottom of the barrel"

>game literally has a built in mechanic where the boss is programed to instantly kill you if you do a certain move
>it really isnt
imagine if in dark souls you would instantly get backstabbed if you ever show your back to a enemy for even a milisecond
this is the same shit

If your AI is cheating as blatantly as it does in ER you've failed as a programmer and designer. Its like when you notice the rubberbanding in racing games.

Keep crying about it.

Exploiting the AI of enemies is part of beating a video game. Always has been.

thats what were here for dumbass

Those were lodged pretty far in there huh

I put a ring in there last night.

>dodge a 6 hit combo
>ah maybe I can he-
>just kidding it was actually my delayed 7 hit combo retard
>*does lunging stab that covers 40 feet of space*
>roll recover away from him as he's already winding up another 4-5-6-7 hit combo
>try and roll into/passed him to make space
>combo allows him to autotrack and the combo animation also carries him a significant distance

mmm yes fun, thrilling and engaging combat where I uh, wait my turn and get slapped around

>The AI attacks you when you try to heal!
Yes, and? Of course it does. It always has done. It did so in Dark Souls 1.

Attached: heh.jpg (317x332, 16.41K)

Attached: 1647599299257.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

this is why I ditched my str playthrough halfway through and started again with an int build. Fuck this artificial "difficulty"

I think it's less the AI coming to attack you for healing and the AI 100% of the time making it over to you the second your button input is registered in the game

it doesn't feel like it's reacting to seeing you trying to heal, it feels like it's reacting the literal nano second you depress the button to heal.. like my flask aint even out of my pocket yet

>-AL! THAT MAKES THE SCORE GERMANY 7, BRAZIL 1!!!

I swapped my colossal sword for fucking spiked caestus with heavy ash for str scaling and instantly improved my combat now i could actually get hits regularly on bosses with being punished

Masterclass of foolery style.

lmao

I used a Halberd and FAITH for my first playthrough and while I def got stuck a few times I beat almost every boss without a summon spirit, only for any boss that had two bosses did I summon cause FUCK that shit honestly, I'm not that masochistic OR autistic.

>feet
ah, youre retarded