Real life is shit

>Western companies want to make the most realistic graphics ever
>But real life literally has photorealistic graphics but the soundtrack sucks, the writing has shit tier western post modern pacing, gameplay is just ubisoft open world garbage, dificulty is permadead dark souls autismo but with GTA mechanics, girls aren't hot, everyone is fat, ugly, brown and dumb, is a shitty grindy p2w piece of MMO shit tier economy, physics is shit tier autismo where you can't double jump or do any cool shit without autimo stat year long grindy shit, improving any skill/stat literally takes years of autismo and professional paid training, any action is slow grindy mobile garbage, server is filled with retarded foreigners speaking their shitty broken english

Holy shit, I can't even imagine why the fuck they think real life is worth emulating.

Attached: 6745763f3b7f7d14fe5bfed887d5ab73.jpg (684x684, 47.54K)

I hate fucking niggers like you, kill yourself fuckin tranny, I'm glad you are suffering, you deserved it.

this escalated quickly

fuck west coast caliniggers, hope they rot in hell with me
anime is chan culture, cope

That's why you only play Eastern games, except Korean MMORPGs and Chinese Gacha games.

>the soundtrack sucks
>the writing is shit tier
>girls aren't hot, everyone is fat, ugly, brown and dumb
Tell me you're underage without telling me you're underage

>anime is chan culture, cope
I don't care about anime, i only care for you to suffer the most, you liver disease piece of shit.

where are the hot anime girls, retard?

>I don't care about anime, i only care for you to suffer the most, you liver disease piece of shit.
based

Attached: 1647438093081.jpg (1080x1587, 224.38K)

OP never said anime girls, he just said "hot girls". And there's plenty out there.
>but muh big eyes no nose rainbow hair sameface shit

yes, less than 10% of IRL girls are hot.

Even if you had extreme standards, that number is still a painfully stupid exaggeration.
Go out some more, faggot.

Die on a ditch you fuckin nigger.

average girl isn't hot.

by simple bell curve 8-10 are 20% of the female population.

learn to do math.

You sound cute

holy based

Show me your 8-10.
Really curious what it looks like.

seethe feminist soimale

I disagree with this, most women are attractive as long as they aren't overweight. Ugly girls are the minority.

Attached: female scale.jpg (1000x1598, 436.98K)

average girls aren't hot.
not being ugly != being hot

>average girls are... le ugly
>hot girls are...le sluts
Seethe harder permavirgin anime coomer.

>those 9s
kek
I don't know where you live, but I see girls like that all the time at my workplace and all round. Those 9s aren't even that special
You must be really poor or live in some third world shit hole.