Elden Ring is a hard game for sure

Hello there fellow intchads, how is your gameplay going? Is it as comfy as mine?

Attached: 129893813182972319.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

fucking gamer

isn't this kind of boring?

Attached: 1495859419712.png (363x475, 88.64K)

SMARTARDS GO HOME
STRGTH CHADS REPORT

KNEEL.

Attached: ash_of_war_carian_retaliation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 25.46K)

it's comfy

Attached: 1028190271982092.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Malenia is kicking my ass so I am trying out moonblade sword attacks. it pairs well with my 61 INT. although I only have 18 stamina and 40 VIG so thinknig about respecing. It's actually going better, maybe I can combine the two, MLDS in right hand and carian staff of royalty +9 in

>spellchuckers have bullshit like this
>they nerd Hoarfrost Stomp instead

Elden Ring is one of the easiest Fromsoft games. People who intentionally handcap themselves by refusing to use all their given options are retarded.

Hello, fellow INTchad.
>rannis dark moon
>comet azur
>loretta's mastery
>magic glintblade
>stars of ruin
Every situation covered. I'm unfuckingtouchable

Attached: FN14eEjXwAIKjrZ.jpg (514x703, 49.14K)

Tell me you're an over-levelling skill-let without telling me you're an over-levelling skill-let.

No, smart. You have a base to fall back on if your build fucks up or doesnt work.

I'm doing my second playthrough as a mage. I'm only at like level 70, but I've had a shiteating grin on my face ever since picking up Comet Azure. Trivializing shit like Astel and Gargoyles is fucking hilarious. Going to flesh out my build before going further though.

this but replace magic glintblade with Adula's Moonblade.

>no Night Maiden's Mist

I'm more of a spellblade than a mage, I basically cast the skill version of glintblade phalanx and cut stuff with my Uchigatana while blocking with my shield, if I get annoyed I simply spam spells but I try to solve everything close range first.

Comet azur to delete annoying enemies
Maiden mist for groups/slow enemies or just to cheese some retard.
Good old glintstone pebble for consistent ranged damage on anyone not willing to evade it.
Ambush dart for shielded or evade happy enemies.

Not my preference but a valid choice.
You're right, that spell carried me heavily during early and midgame. Definitely deserves a spot in the pantheon.

>Not my preference but a valid choice.
>Not my preference
Weird but it's okay to not like winning.

YOU DID NOT BEAT THE GAME

Breaking the game was the only fun I ever had with it. The combat is shit, and yes I did a str run first.

Attached: rekt.webm (852x480, 2.97M)

Every souls game I've tried playing int, but it just feels wrong. It's no fun killing things from a distance. I want to hit them with weapon.

What does it do.

You can hit them with INT weapons

this, just use darkmoon blade like I, an INT chad, do

No, you didn't.

I did. I know you're a demented Miyacocksucking faggot that can only think in terms of git gud memes, but I beat the game with a str build and it was shit.

lol