When will we get the next gen handhelds?

When will we get the next gen handhelds?

Attached: 1647668677900.jpg (225x225, 9.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/evh1et/trans_pepe_i_am_not_good_at_art/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When Switch stops selling so in 2 or 3 years

steam deck and switch pretty much killed any future handhelds from coming up
unironically the chinese are developing more emulation handhelds than any official company right now

Attached: 1647237861801.png (681x534, 277.91K)

based
weebs are so fucking boring

Based

>twitterfrog
reminder
reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/evh1et/trans_pepe_i_am_not_good_at_art/

Attached: 635902364.jpg (768x768, 40.8K)

but I love ms paint anime girls

I just want something like the Vita or 3DS. Switch and Deck are too big.

Didnt click your tranny link, go Back.

Attached: 1645136387093.jpg (762x785, 364.06K)

you need to go back, now

The switch is kinda lame and too big. Steam dick isnt even real. I wouldnt want a nintendo portable, i want a handheld with good games.

???

Attached: switch-lite-vs-psvita.jpg (1920x1080, 830.03K)

>33 upvotes
>2 fucking years old
you genuinely have problems

You guys don't have phones?

Vita feels better in the hand. Also once the joycons drift it's over. My Vita and 3DS don't have any drift after all this time.

Sheeeit. Where is the box you put it into? I borrow my switch for botw or smash but never actually hold it in my hands. Is a Vita a bigger psp?

upvotes
fucking years old
that means he posted it

None of these people actually use Any Forums. Not the artists who made the pictures in your compilation nor any of their ilk.

>phone games
Hahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahabahabababahhahah
honestly phones are getting kinda decent at games. Especially if you hvae a nice phone.

>Also once the joycons drift it's over.
replacing the sticks is a 10min job, and the sticks are 1 dollar each at aliexpress
nobody develops shit for the vita because it sold like crap and now theres consoles with better specs