Now that the honeymoon period is over. When did you realize it wasn't good?

Now that the honeymoon period is over. When did you realize it wasn't good?

Attached: youtube-elden-ring-divulgacao-scaled.jpg (960x547, 95.38K)

i haven't, I'm having lots of fun with it, how about you? do you have the blue elephant copypasta saved on your hard drive?

Atlus Plateau. The recycling became too much at that point.

Why is everyone talking about the hit game Eternal Ring made by FromSoftware lately?

Got to the end at 35 hours, have defeated all demigods.
Right now I can clear Radigon pretty consistently but the Elden Beast just kills me with undodgeable never ending combos when I get it to 10 percent so Im saying fuck it I beat the game.
Patch that shit Fromjannies.

Attached: 1602888504647.jpg (758x1009, 107.05K)

Literally the best area in the game

Ranni is my wife

I am still exploring, my dude
I haven't even completed a NG cycle

Attached: 1646273379782.png (1496x219, 170.47K)

after 80h

god i hate contrarian faggots so much. we all know its game of the decade you can stop spamming the same shit now

second playthrough fire giant fight

Its alright. Definitely far from being the second coming of Christ like some shills have been screaming.

The moment I reached the capital. I don't know why, but the capital just killed 90% of my motivation to play it. It wasn't even hard or anything, I just stopped caring. Not even reaching the mountaintops made me care.

Yup, everything post-Radahn feels like shit to play.

than just do radhan last maybe?

I'm obviously talking about the default progression you dumbfuck

Just started my 3rd playthrough, gonna go for every ending bros

Attached: 1615409945019.jpg (653x653, 79.17K)

giong through my 2nd playthrough
beat placidusax today
yesterday malenia

honestly, can't be arsed to do the side quests
and im getting tired of the game
but it's been a helluva good 70 hours so far.
i like watching speedruns too and reading others peoples thoughts on the game
so honestly it gets a solid 10/10 for me.
too bad i wont ever first hand experience all the sevrets of the game.

Attached: ignored.jpg (640x659, 36.31K)

60 hours in. Maybe 1/3 through the game. Feels like there are no new surprises, everything is just similar to what I've already seen.

When it was announced that it sold 12 million copies, good games don't make that much money.

Mountaintop of the Giants. After a second playthrough, I think a little more of it. A lot of weird design decisions though, and obviously not enough development time relative to the amount of content they wanted in.
Still better than DS2 and 3 though, and maybe the post-release support will tidy some things up.

>honeymoon phase is over
>this game sucks
>because i say so

yeah,nah. get fucked kiddo.

this is my first real attempt at a From game and I really didn't like it past Rennala. There were glimpses of fun, but it felt like everything past that was trying to recapture the magic that you feel during those first two areas without understanding why the it was fun. There just isn't a significant enough change past Liurnia to really warrant it being there. By the time you reach Liurnia you've basically exhausted everything there is to do in the game. This wouldn't be too bad if the bosses were fun to play, but I just didn't find the majority of them very good. I'm not used to From games so I was really disenchanted by the bugs and general fuckiness of the game, not sure if that's common for these games. I have 4 more achievements to go so I'll probably try to finish those up, but I feel like that's something I want to do just to "finish" it, I don't think it will be fun.

cope

Attached: kekw-kek.gif (640x640, 2.99M)

hijacking this garbage thread to ask for help

i accidentally deleted my +10 darkmoon greatsword, can anyone drop one that they're not using?