Bro, just upgrade Vigor. This is not Dark Souls, retard; don't treat it as one

Bro, just upgrade Vigor. This is not Dark Souls, retard; don't treat it as one.

Attached: 1647088715708.jpg (1379x2048, 174.92K)

But upgrading vigor is king in Dark Souls

Picture aside I find I'm having trouble continuing to level because I'm so used to just flat out stopping in every other souls game. I'm at 102 now. I havent even walked into the capital yet opting instead to do a shitload of stuff underground like lake of rot and all the Fia crap.

but everyone upgrades vigor in dark souls

AHHHHHHHHH TUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: __ranni_the_witch_and_tarnished_elden_ring_drawn_by_riz__e61c35144ed5a94edbeac9713125d9c1.jpg (1800x2141, 647.06K)

But only shitters upgrade vigor in dark sould

Retards like you are why Radahn got nerfed.

>WAHH BOSS KEEPS ONE-SHOTTING ME
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT VIGOR

Attached: v in a nutshell.png (817x442, 343.8K)

>Start new character to dick around with low level invasions
>level 27 Samurai with Radagon's 5+
>Standard armor
>Can tank a direct hit from almost all of his attacks now
What did From mean by this?

Retards like OP posturing while simultaneously crying for nerfs, and From realizing more and more low level people are getting to him earlier now.

Attached: Untitlied.png (583x592, 46.11K)

Attached: 1647826679947.png (427x489, 278.08K)

What is the use in upgrading vig when most enemies seemingly deal % damage in thresholds?
Better off raising your resists as much as possible

bro just upgrade your life from retard to human

>This is not Dark Souls

Attached: 6513251.gif (220x220, 352.63K)

I ended the game around level 300.

Not OP but did people really find him hard? I had one of the greatshields and blocked his ranged attacks, charged him with all the NPC summons, and basically stayed on him while he swatted down everyone else. When he turned into the fireball, I just got on my horse and rode away.

I'm not even that good but I still got him in like four tries tops.

retard

Attached: 1596994172104.jpg (800x800, 207.01K)

>most enemies seemingly deal % damage in thresholds
What? No they don't.

>Not OP but did people really find him hard?

Did you not see the endless LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE threads mere days after the game came out?

this is because enemies do more damage as you progress through the game

The one-shot meteors orbiting Radahn in the second phase is a fair nerf. Even knowing he'll telegraph this attack, you'll likely be near Radahn and don't have time to horseback away to a slope, or you couldn't see the attack because you're wrestling with the camera. When I beat home pre-update, I bum rushed Radahn in his second phase and kill him before he uses the meteors like I'm on a suicide mission.

That's a lot of grinding. I thought I did a lot before going into NG+ at level 230.

>not flat

Attached: 1640141925746.png (1738x978, 1.19M)

Lol. Is this the first time they've blatantly nerfed a boss like this? I wonder if they'll do the same to some of the end game bosses.

malenia is the only boss who needed a nerf and as far as I can tell they did nothing to her

nta, but I'm going for all the softcaps just to be able to use anything in the game. Already gathered up all of the weapons and armor sets possible for a single run.

Fuck those dancing bitches and their low drop rates against high Arcane to get the rake finally

Honestly even posting in a From Soft thread is more exposure to the fanbase than I can stomach

you are a brain damaged retard

No. They've been doing this since Demon's Souls. Gargoyles were nerfed, O&S were nerfed.

well it kinda destroys the whole character building aspect if you have to level a certain way...

Will also note that I finished at 108 originally for the Elden Beast

His swords use capsule colliders?

Attached: 1546052241532.png (100x100, 4.06K)

>character building aspect
that is leveling certain way retard

Most people don't use greatshields. A lot of people don't like the aesthetic, more just don't have the stats.