Why are you not playing Strive right now?

Why are you not playing Strive right now?

Attached: YAS.jpg (612x626, 113.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hd3VAN5ltxI?t=22170)
youtube.com/watch?v=N5utw3rCp1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TWITTER
OH MY GOD I LOVE TWITTER
TWIIIITER TYEES TWITTER FUCJKING TWITTER GYESSSS QUEREEEN TWITTER POSTS ARE THE BESSST

Why are you on twitter right now?

as a ky main im gonna have a vengence against any testament player i see

Where the fuck is Jam?

Attached: Jam_1280.jpg (945x1238, 272.92K)

No Johnny, no Slayer, and no Venom. I would buy the game for one of my choice characters, and not until, but probably not Slayer since he was butchered in Xrd.

It doesn't matter how many combos, wins or time i spend on Strive. Testament will never sit his butthole on my cock so im not going to bother playing.

Attached: 1581041873957.png (449x470, 25.43K)

>Nonbinary
Doesn't exist. Gender isn't a wardrobe, gender isn't makeup, it's a real inflexible thing.

Madness. I only see madness

Goober Gear has always been trash, and Soive is the worst installment yet featuring severely dumbed down gameplay and SJW pandering out the wazoo.

Because cucksys ruined my favorite character

Any Forums lost.

Testament has been considered genderless since XX. This was actually addressed on the Japanese stream starting at about 6:09:30. (youtu.be/hd3VAN5ltxI?t=22170)
Riku Ozawa, the marketing rep for Arc System Works sitting on the left, basically says that Testament was originally envisioned as an androgynous (両性, ryōsei) character expressing both genders, but that in Strive they have opted to make them agender. "Agender is the best word. Neither male nor female. Testament is Testament." (「無性別ってのが一番。男性でも女性でも無い。テスタメントはテスタメント」)
Ozawa-san specifically uses the word 無性 (musei) which means agender or genderless, and is considered a common non-binary gender category in Japan. (The term "x-gender" is used to describe people who are non-binary in Japanese.)
And after doing a bit more research, it turns out that Testament being biologically androgynous was stated officially by Ishiwatari in an Arc System Works Fanclub newsletter interview over 20 years ago, and had long been accepted in the Japanese fandom. In the interview, when asked about Testament's gender, Ishiwatari replied: "They're androgynous. In fact, they've transcended human existence. Just like me." (「両性具有なんです。まぁもう人間を超越した存在になっちゃってますしね。俺もだけど。」)
That interview is oft-quoted on Japanese wikis and message boards, and Japanese fans seemed to take it to mean that after being surgically remodeled into a Gear, Testament took on the traits of both genders.
>TL;DR - Testament was always genderless after turning into a gear. People sperging out over this never played guilty gear and will likely never play fighting games. This also goes for people celebrating it.

holy based. seriously im geninely concerned about daisuke, he's losing his mind. he was always out there to begin with though

Sex isn't gender. This is basic biology and anthropology. Gender is a social construction. This is why looking at plenty of other societies, there were multiple groups of gender roles. Native americans weren't strictly boys and girls.

first ever? i'm sure some kusoge from the 2000's has had an enby

>I've never played guilty gear but I'll pretend I have any knowledge on how fighting games are designed so I can say that it's a bad game.

The average electionfag has literally no conception of the existence of cultures that aren't literally identical to the current one and historical literary equivalent to a Brazilian 7th grader (because most of them are). Even attempting to discuss something like this seriously with them is fucking retarded.

>we should believe in bullshit because retards who couldn't read believed in this shit 1000 years ago
real convincing, troon

>it's ok when sf does it

Attached: STH_00.png (545x480, 78.84K)

Very cool projection, xir

found the liberal

sex and gender are the same thing. some behaviors and gender roles are influenced by society true, but sex and gender were always percieved to mean the same thing, biological sex, until recently.

I don't give a shit about his gender his moveset looks gutted

Nice twitter screencap faggot OP

Attached: 1632981897545.jpg (450x400, 63.42K)

nice try
youtube.com/watch?v=N5utw3rCp1M

>I've never played guilty gear but I'll pretend I have any knowledge on how fighting games are designed so I can say that it's a bad game.

Gender was used to describe the psychological differences between the sexes, eg. how not being able to bear children influences men's role in life, why women are more afraid to walk alone at night, 'guy talk', etc. It is a modern idea that you can divorce sex from gender, and that idea came from the likes of John Money. A goddamn pedophile who academia lauded for ruining two boys' lives before they could even really begin.

But no, we need to not get cancelled, so let's just accept your idea unthinkingly

Be wary of the man who is always trying to make you outraged. He is not your friend.

My gender role is programmer!

>robots have a specific gender and also follow human genetics despite being robots
ok

Where did I say it was bad you retard?

robots arent human user, nice falseflagging

Planned to get it when the first pass would get out.
Thanks arcys to make me economise 80 euro.
Fuck the mentally ill.

wow she is pretty

None of the people celebrating know Guilty Gear lore, like most people who play that series, this is basically a moot point. The wiki and community constantly called Testament male and the old versions still do. Honestly I like the idea of androgyny characters, they're cool, but if pic related is meant to be anything besides a bishy goth man, then Daisuke royally missed the mark.
The new design's an excellent androgyny, though, I'll give him that

Attached: t-sy-zuiezhuangbeai[1].jpg (1920x2673, 620.5K)

Neither is Testament?

still no reason to use fantasy pronom to express gender

Why can transgenders compete with woman? Why do transgenders need to take hormones and surgery then.

No, the localized American versions did.
Much like how localized Sailor Moon decided Zoisite was a woman.

>This is why looking at plenty of other societies, there were multiple groups of gender roles.
You'll note in nearly all of these examples it's about who can and can't get fucked by whom, and is frequently just a social structure for glorified pederasty like wakashu.

>he doesn't know

pajeet babble

Right, Street Fighter -Strive-.

It's more of a localization thing. In English they used male pronouns because that's what we knew. Gender neutrality and singular theys are much more common in English now so it's appropriate to use, especially with the updated appearance.