Is anyone else tired Elden Ring giving normalfags a sense of elitism...

Is anyone else tired Elden Ring giving normalfags a sense of elitism? If I have to hear one more of these retards talk about how genius their open world trash is (but dooood without map icons!! heckin genius!!!) I'm going to snap. It's going to be another half decade of them sucking this game off like Breath of the Wild.

Attached: 1629141644421.jpg (640x456, 51.93K)

What's worse is the West will see how successful ER is and will try to replicate it.

Attached: 1647449622504.webm (480x592, 1.01M)

yeah but dark souls instead of elden ring

Yes and this game being so shit yet so popular vindicated me on souls games being a one trick pony overrated pile of trash.

Attached: 1639293588041.png (633x620, 475.88K)

>10 more years of open world games (but le heckin challenging but fair, no map markers and cryptic about quests!!)

I can't wait.

Attached: 8B94BD6E-B2BE-45B0-A503-E6EED61E46E2.jpg (720x514, 40.21K)

Snail...

Attached: 1643036337907.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Hachicunny....

It's try a sad state that video games are in when treating their players as thinking, reasonable people is considered groundbreaking.

Eventually an eceleb is going to step up and criticize this game and flip the entire normalfag opinion on it? Right? I just want to see how easily manipulated they are.

>haha one guy said something

No, it needs to be a group of ecelebs criticizing it otherwise the group of ecelebs that do like it will laugh at the eceleb on twitter who's being negative.

I think all it would take it Matthewmatosis to criticize it to get the ball rolling.

you care too much about ecelebs

i haven't even played elden ring but i'm thankful for it creating the "you didn't beat it" shitpost. glad to see people making fun of retarded casuals more.

Normalfags still like DS2, those critique ecelebs like matthewmathosis only reach people who post in this board i.e irrelevant.

no I just was really disappointed in ER and think there's glaring flaws that should be discussed. I also hate normalfag elitism.

>casual game for casuals like elden ring
>making fun of cashuls
lol
lmao
lol
lul

OP what games do you like? it's gonna be some retarded shit like vampire stone soup or the shitty vaporwave fps, right?

Any I answer I give will be criticized, so I'll just say my favorite From games are Demons Souls, Sekiro and the first 20 hours of ER before it goes to shit.

oh no, people will say mean things to you. Have a fucking backbone.

>calls others normalfags
>thinks Elden Ring is an open world game
lol

breh...