Holy shit. The voice acting is this game is awful--like Chaos Wars awful. Why does everyone sound bored?

Holy shit. The voice acting is this game is awful--like Chaos Wars awful. Why does everyone sound bored?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TriangleStrategy_image1280w.jpg (1280x640, 223.42K)

You're not seriously playing the dub are you user?

Does it reach so bad it's good levels, though?

Naw, it's pretty grating to be honest.

I tried the japanese after and it just felt out of place, so I'm cutting voices off LUCT style.
Should I look up what I miss with the conviction system, or is everything mostly the same by the time I get to endgame? I want a roster full of coomer units.

Eh, I'd rate the English dub a couple of points above Xenoblade 2. It has plenty of flat moments and questionable delivery, and obviously it's an area that needs improvement, sure, but it's still at an acceptable level.

>like Chaos Wars awful.
no
just no

Benedict is alright, i guess.

You've never heard a truly bad dub before. It's mediocre.

Which route did everyone like the best out of the initial 3?

Roland’s route made zero sense. I didn’t stay in Glenbrook to help him expose the corrupt nobles, but someone must have happened to him there to make him start acting crazy.

Built for leg locking, baby making sex

Attached: 7105BBA5-ADBC-487B-B21B-3228EAFF9D7D.jpg (2239x2671, 440.68K)

AAAAAAH AAAAAH

I liked Freddy’s as dumb as it was. It was pretty sweet

There's a little girl that cries because her parents died in the fighting, so he's like NO MORE FIGHTING EVER (outside of the ones he's deployed in lol).

Bad voice direction. This game has a lot of dialogue so im sure the voice director just started spacing out and not giving a shit and started saying "Yeah, That sounds good" to whatever just to get the fuck out of there already.

>kill sandniggers' king
> he literally blows himself up to kill me
well fuck me then at least my friends got to see the sea

But did Serenoa get to plant his seed in Freddy’s womb?

I turned off voices in settings. Don't need em' in a game like this, never did, never wanted to.

beats me user

People keep saying this but fail to give any examples. I’d say the voices range from meh to fine. The important thing is that the EM English sounds mostly believable. Best voices are the females like the dancer chick, worst is probably Geela though

BORING GIRL

CALL ME FOR MILO'S ROUTE DLC

Attached: Screenshot (1554).png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Bro she probably fucked all the saintly seven and then some

Shill me this game. Is It a sRpg?