AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Attached: the absolute state of sony exclusives.png (1289x859, 903.64K)

Playstation is saved.

qrd? I don't have a Playstation

Judaism.

and yet it's still better than anything a western studio has made since the 80's. How embarrassing

forza chads...we won

So delusional you'd swear it's bait

It's just people crying about OPTIONAL microtransactions they expect every company not to make a profit
You don't need every car

Games like this are utterly soulless and devoid of content. They're just graphical demos

>buy the game
Here's your profit now fuck off

Does it even have a VR mode?

It's not bait.
Go play your movie games stupid westoid.

Xbox trannies have no games so they're lashing out again.

If you want games to stay at $70 you just have to accept they need other ways to make money
Do you expect them to take on the investment and risk then not try to profit

The game is already 70 dollars why do I need to pay more? Man, GT6 had so many additions and they were all free.

How sad. Go ahead and post your essential pre-1990's western video games chart since you're so knowledgeable about the decline of our creative output.

>Game is one of the least easy to make money in
>Update gets released where all payouts are slashed in half
>Game is now the least well paying out game in the series while simultaneously having the most expensive cars by a factor of at least 20X
That is not to say that EVERY car is hyper expensive, Things like a GT-R or a 370Z are still normalish priced, but a McLaren F1 costs 17 million dollars and is only available for around a week. All "Collector" cars like 1920's mercedes and Shelby cobras are bought through the haggerdy legends collection and have a stock of 5 cars that rotate every 4-7 days.

Add to this the elimination of career mode for "Menu books" that give you 3 cars to collect that you almost exclusively win through races (You only have to ever buy 1 car, a pickup truck) GT7 is effectively eliminating the series greatest strength: Progression.

Attached: 1568536163295.png (359x363, 142.37K)

You don't need to pay more it's OPTIONAL you don't need to unlock every car

Did Elden Ring make a nice profit? Does it have mtx?

>lowest user score ever
that's not the 1.0 that Warcraft 3 Reforged had, tho

After the last patch the scumbags made all the cars so much more expensive. They are forcing the players to either buy the cars with real money or spend 20 hours grinding for Cr. to be able to afford just ONE of the expensive cars.... Of-course people are gonna get mad.

Attached: 4583.jpg (311x300, 22.58K)

What has happened since the 2000s? Why can't they find a middle ground between this and FH4 giving you everything for free? Why can't we have a nice gradual profession campaign mode?

That’s like every sim racer ever, usually very pretty but that’s it. The old arcade goofy ones like Burnout and Road Rash were fun but I don’t see the appeal to Forza, Need for Speed or the Turismo’s as I never found cars fun so I’m not the target audience. Driving is just another chore for me that I can’t believe people do for a living freely.

Wasn’t this the game they added mtx to after release? They earned it if so.