Will this boss get nerfed soon? I had 130 hours of pure bliss in this game until I got to this retarded OP anime bitch...

Will this boss get nerfed soon? I had 130 hours of pure bliss in this game until I got to this retarded OP anime bitch. It's impossible to kill her with a strength build and a colossal weapon. Was this boss even play tested?

I have never complained about the difficulty of a boss and I have beaten all soulsborne games to date

Attached: 1642259569304.jpg (640x360, 82.54K)

Just summon or mimic tear :D

I don't summon because I think that's cheating. But I do use mimic tear and it doesn't survive for long

Eh after 40 tries you start to get desperate at least in my case haha. I used mimic tear+10 to direct aggro and tank her combos, worked reasonably well but your mileage may vary. Good luck tho!

>mfw some two handed unga retard dies 50000 times on her because Any Forums sucks DICK at vidya
>INTchads kill her on first or second attempt and dab on shitters
lmao feels good to be good at games

Attached: er57.jpg (2560x1440, 886.55K)

>int
>Chad
u failed at Unga and now youre coping

I beat her 1st try. You didn't and seethe on Any Forums about it. I beat the game a week ago.
You won't beat it for another month after dying to the last boss another 300 times.
I'm good at games.
You're terrible.
These are facts, and I know they hurt. Sorry.

can you post your build? I want to become an int chad too

t. too chicken to tread upon the UNGA path

Sure bro int to 60, Vig to 40, then mind to 35, then do more mind or vig to taste.
Cast Dark Moon a lot. Use Wings of Astel on fat guys.
Congrats, you're now a chad and have graduated from roll+R1 and jump+R2 spam and dying to bosses 404054054 times

>It's impossible to kill her with a strength build and a colossal weapon
git
gud

>dark moon
>60 int

admit it youre a failed unga

Oh, sorry, didn't see you there bro, on account of INTchads have THE BEST unga weapon in the game as a spell.
It's tough to have the BIGGEST and BEST two handed sword in the game as a spell, but we do our best.

Attached: 1646612743227.png (1776x999, 766.46K)

>shitter who dies 2339439 times on bosses doesn't know about +5 int trinket
>or the helmets
>or the caster +all stats
LOL not a shock

>swing once
>disappears
failed unga cope. you respecced

>failed unga who respecced to int larping as any kind of Chad
i see right through u

>Ranni’s Dark Moon (at least 68 Int)
>giant HP bar
>big FP bar
Congrats bro you beat Malenia at level 300

>out DPS STRtards with 1 swing
>is bigger than their weapons
>is stronger
>is faster
>staggers more
>chills and freezes
>has a ranged component
>STRtard doesn't know it can be comboed because he has 3 mind
LOL

Attached: Adula.jpg (796x799, 75.94K)

confess - you respecced

115 actually and it would've been higher had I killed all the stuff in the Haligtree since it gives tremendous EXP so I ran past it all

you mad?

Attached: mind.jpg (2560x1440, 645.8K)

>NOOO YOU HAD TO HAVE BEEN STR REEEEE
nah I'm not retarded like you LOL

confess - you are a respecced unga!

that's enough STRcuck tears harvested for the day. See you tomorrow after you wipe on an easy game for another day lads!

STRtards know nothing about the game and it's fucking hilarious to see them responding to you with all this cope

t. respecced unga leaving before he is trolled into confessing his shame

flame of the redmanes. You're welcome.