Stranger of Paradise

What does your party look like? What class are you playing as with Jack? Im currently Dark Knight main with whatever i want a secondary.

Attached: FOUr7P1XIAAK-23.jpg (3840x2160, 930.26K)

I'll get back to you in like a week.

Dead meme game

Please seed the repack I'm getting like a week ETAs, this must be chaos

Attached: 1646807813205.gif (430x650, 28.73K)

How's the endgame content for SoP? its like nioh with very good NG+ cycles?

I just level up one melee ne magic job at a time and constantly switch my companions to level their jobs as well.

Why do they give you a level 20 weapon on release??? I played the Hard mode on the demo, was actually p satisfying. Shit was babby mode on release. Idk I straight refunded the game. I'd rather wait til it's in the bargain bin. Fuck paying 60 bucks for a 15 hour game that's nowher near the excitement of Nioh.

What the fuck are you supposed to do after you beat the game? I thought there would be end game shit but I can't find anything really. Is the game just over? I guess I could level the new class but am not sure what the point would be if there's nothing else.

Attached: 1624844049084.jpg (555x690, 56.3K)

>party members locked to specific jobs
Such a huge missed opportunity. I was really excited for some Bravely Default type customization where I can break the game with whacky ass builds.
At least give it as a NG+ option to unlock this shit and let you do whatever with your party.

Attached: 1444249560241.gif (440x248, 833.95K)

Yes NG+ just like Nioh is where the game gets a lot better. also there are 3 DLCs coming with new weapons, jobs and boss fights

you sound like you have an iq of 12

grindy, not even looking at the gear grind you need to farm crystals to raise mission levels to extend the level cap on individual classes to farm crystals to use as an exp source for said classes

Don't criticize this game or my boyfriend will get mad

Attached: 96709112_p0.png (1080x1198, 580.17K)

>Torrenting when a 1ficher link exists

Post yfw My Way kicked in for the credits.

Attached: 1474823222741.png (500x543, 135.95K)

>The fist bump that starts Ultima Origin phase 2
bros......

Attached: chaos.png (1888x1080, 3.14M)

Remember you are not allowed to say anything negative about this game. Only positive. Do you understand? Only criticism I approve is allowed and I approve NONE

I pirated it off Fitgirl and it blackscreens on startup, any fixes bros?

LEGITIMATE criticism is welcome, but so far nobody has found any. Complaints about the combat, level design, characters or story is nothing more than shitposting.

It's the exact same as nioh, play ng+, wait for the dlc.

How long does the game take? It came out like 2 days ago right? Do you really have no life?

I don't like how curved asstoast's wrist looks during that like Jack could break his wrist easily just with a fist bump

Sage/Breaker. Love the versatility of Sage and the ridiculous break damage and instant soul break you can do with Breaker to groups of enemies and bosses is a great combo

the biggest criticism is the very poor optimization.
I used to hate the level design too, but about 3/4s of the way through the game I started realizing it's literally just PS1 FF dungeon design

Attached: 1474209769865.jpg (168x168, 19.22K)

Attached: 1405471277411.png (640x360, 374.21K)

it's been out on Console since Tuesday if you preordered

Could this shit be any more obvious lol
Not to mention jack just going thru the motions with no real purpose other than an instinctive need to kill chaos

Guess that user who post all those Mario threads and all the illuminate/mason imagery hidden in many games holds some truth to it

THIS. FUCKING THIS.

Only our vague notion of what acceptable criticism is allowed in this thread. Whatever criticism you have trust me, we won't approve it as legitimate.

To Jack!

Attached: 1542829968547.png.jpg (250x250, 71.5K)

I liked it but another reason why trailers really ruin games.
I would've been hyped as fuck hearing this if it was the first time they used it. But they also use it in the intro as well.

Attached: 1485131156240.png (697x722, 616.42K)

and the first fifth was the demo before that

>thumbstick starts drifting
is this game playable on keyboard or is it like dark souls where you would have to be retarded to use a keyboard?

Attached: 34234.jpg (255x198, 8.57K)

>that pained "Astos..."

Attached: 7b059769f8ff61d8d504afee5771a696.gif (512x288, 582.42K)

>the biggest criticism is the very poor optimization.
Sorry, this is not valid criticism.

How can I upvote (upboat) this post? Or are there any Any Forums awards I can provide to this to have this post have increased visibility?
This
SO MUCH THIS!!!!

>dark souls invented poor keyboard controls

It is if it makes the game near unplayable every time an effect happens.

>Me and Jack have the same internal dialogue
uhh...based?

Attached: wgthjwgrjwy.webm (1072x608, 1.51M)

Moving unto SoP, Jimbo? Seems like your job will never end

Stop gouging on trailers, games are better unspoiled

Can we not have this guy. I like the game but it has its flaws.

It is. I'm sure it will get better eventually, but square is so slow in this context who knows when they're get around to it.
I'm a bit optimistic since they plan on doing DLCs but who knows
Despite that, SoP has been an absolute blast, I love it

>makes the game near unplayable
Still not valid criticism sorry. Try again.

Elden Ring fan detected!! You don't admire Jack's strength looll!!

>but it has its flaws.
Name them.

Nobody cares retard, stop samefagging

>square is so slow in this context who knows when they're get around to it
If at all...the idea that it'll probably be another 6 months before this game is playable is so frustrating. But maybe by the time they actually patch the game, it'll be on Steam.

>timmy pays for Steam's QA testing period
Nice

That is awesome to hear. That sounds exactly what I need to start enjoying this game. I will keep chugging along until I unlock Sage.
How long into the game is Sage anyway? I just met the dark elf guy.

Do not post them. Do NOT post them.

>beat garland on 1sr stage
>jack goes back and tells the princess that he didn't see anyone who matches that description
Does he really forget that quickly?

Also does talking to to townspeople have any purpose other than dialog?

Lore,secrets,hidden items, etc?

You can criticize the game all you want so long as you respect Jack's strength.

Loot system is inferior to Nioh 2's, gives far too much too often. Drop rates being the same as Nioh 2 but the only drops are equipment means your inventory is flooded. Performance issues, as mentioned. Story-telling is really off-kilter in a genuinely jarring way for the first couple of hours. There's several moments that feel like cut content SHOULD have happened and it's very obvious.

There are DDLs through Skidrow re-uploaders. Torrents are dying in general laddy.

You cannot criticize this game at all

Wasn't that just Neon?

It apparently does start but takes a minute or two to get rolling.

You can, but it would just be shitposting. We used to frown on that kind of thing but apparently shitposters run amok and that's fine now.

None of this is valid criticism sorry.

mage level 20 could beeline white and black mages, beelining sage from those would be around level 10 each

Attached: b5c.png (600x632, 246.69K)

Where do you think they're going to go with the DLCs
If Jacks plan is to train up Cornelias Warriors of Light by posing as the villain how does that lead into genociding the space jannies? Especially when pic related?
If the direction FFXIV took I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up becoming bros with the WoLs party thus fulfilling the balance of light and dark that preserves the planet

Attached: Capture.jpg (753x337, 61.5K)

the person he fought was neon not garland

Where do you start NG+?

You don't you change to Chaos difficulty and start doing missions.

>Does he really forget that quickly?
He's probably trying to actively not think about it. A (wo)man fitting Garland's description, who fights very much like Jack, is trying to become Chaos, and when defeated is freed of darkness and is a normal human, has terrible implications.
>Also doe talking to to townspeople have any purpose other than dialog?
Not really, it's RPG town chatter for the most part. It seems like the intention was to have an RPG town to walk around in and it got nixed or the game was rushed.

i feel like i'm really bad at the game, just beat kraken but i feel like i'm missing something.
I never deplete the yellow bar against bosses

For the "optimize" option on the gear screen, how is it calculating what is optimized? Is it just based off level or does it use any other factors?
I've been using it just because you get so much shit leveling up and I don't want to spend half my time in menus.
But I just used it again and it took off armor that gave me good affinity with my current class and put on some other stuff that is slightly higher level.
Is equipment level that important?

Attached: 1454190888529.jpg (360x479, 25.32K)

>Trial of the Dragon King will involve Jack and co striking a deal with Bahamut for him to train the future WoL
>Gilgamesh will appear and do Gilgamesh stuff
>DLC3 will be post-FF1 or some such

As long as you blame yourself and not the game, which is flawless

All depends on how much they decide that Dissidia is canon because THE warrior of light is also a Stranger

Attached: 1445284855324.png (816x1403, 929.88K)

Normal, Hard or Chaos?
which jobs?

If he shows up in the DLC I hope they get Grant George back. He just feels too 'right' for the WoL.

how long until you niggers try the FFXIV thread bit with "PROVE YOU'RE NOT A CULTIST AND HAVE HONEST CRITICISMS" because it already hit unfunny critical mass with FFXIV a few months ago

Attached: 1642675509594.png (501x383, 10.86K)