Is it a good idea if you were to date someone you met here on Any Forums? Or anywhere else on Any Forums?

Is it a good idea if you were to date someone you met here on Any Forums? Or anywhere else on Any Forums?
Asking for a cousin, of course.

Attached: 1632344809431.jpg (1024x1024, 107.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3juvNcYL3dU?t=332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably better on /soc/

No.

Attached: 1641421820638.png (2560x1440, 2.33M)

Absolutely not. Every time I have heard from an user or someone who's dated a person they met on here it has always been a terrible story.
It's your call though.

What game is this?

real life. it's like some sort of simulation game with dating sims and other shit sprinkled here and there.

I always avoid people who claim they browse 4chong. 9/10 times they are insufferable faggots

i just want a nerdy gf to cuddle and finger :( life sucks ass

I never want to meet a single one of you fuckers irl, dating or not

Attached: 1630364011464.jpg (661x661, 88.81K)

Go for it. I met my gf through Any Forums 10 years ago, we’re still together.

I had a friend and found out he browsed Any Forums. He was pretty normal. Probably was just extreme lucky to not find a mentally ill autist

I met a girl on Any Forums years ago, she used me for my money and cheated on me with 4 different people so probably not a good idea

I've convinced my GF that Any Forums isn't too bad.
On the other hand, she loves the incel threads and I read some of the "hot takes" people have about women that get posted here and she laughs her ass off.

Attached: 1530321482347.png (923x713, 16.36K)

>girl asks me what music I like
>accidentally send timestamped link to youtu.be/3juvNcYL3dU?t=332
FUCKING YOUTUBE

Yes that is my fetish and i can save her user!

Attached: 1644779208166.webm (576x1024, 1.15M)

>the only person i love hasnt talked to me in years because i treated her like a fucking nigger since i am delusional and now she is dating someone who is not me when she made a point to tell me she was single after she broke up with her long term boyfriend
many such cases

>Is it a good idea if you were to date someone
No, people are fucking terrible to eachother and expecting to be happy is pure fantasy

>destroy your house for updoots

probably her parents house and she knows daddy will just pay fore repairs no problem

Then you take her to sushi and get back to cuddle together until fall sleep :3

>Is it a good idea if you were to date someone
no it would be an awful videogame

I hate sushi.

Are you asking for your cousin because you are dating said cousin?
GOD that's hot

You probably have.
This place ain't exactly a hot secret anymore.