Wow, Testament's design in Strive is pretty awesome

Wow, Testament's design in Strive is pretty awesome.

Attached: Testament_Strive.jpg (1195x1359, 523.26K)

He's pretty cool, I guess.

>kof15 barely over a month old and already forgotten
>arcsys releases a fucking png and generates more discussion and hype than kof15 ever did
lol, lmao

Attached: 1591426140016.png (2400x1386, 920.03K)

Gears are not human. The right pronoun is it.

That's like saying Sol is "it." You want to say that to Sol's face?

King of Falkures was never going last more than a month, the characters are bland as fuck and the gameplay is clunky

el maricón chupa verga

Attached: testament gender.jpg (722x543, 63.65K)

>character trailer is a png
huh?

You can stop forcing your shitty meme now, it wont work

>t. el chupa vergas

>Just like me.

Attached: 1629251703859.png (757x757, 578.14K)

Don't care about the gender shit, new design is hot

Attached: 1646010698147.gif (640x480, 2.61M)

strive's character trailers are infamously garbage and generate very little conjecture because they have so little to go off of, everyone's just talking about how hot testament is now

Are you high? People speculate like mad over what crumbs are given.
>Goldlewis packing miniguns, oki drones, an alien, as well as huge hits
>Jack-O doesn't have ghosts anymore, emphasis is on throwing the ghosts
>Happy Chaos brings a gat
>Baiken's rope
>Testament teleport as well as gender mixups
And then within a quick timeframe (sans Baiken that took forever) the movelist video is released explaining shit in full.

Tbh I think the biggest balldrop of Strive's marketing was the underwhelming as fuck ways they revealed Axl's timestop and Ky's dragon install. Those should have had way more grandeur as they're hype as fuck on paper.

testament has a vagina with a 5 inch clitoris, no balls though

>Character is deprived of any and all gender features by literaly magic
>Wow they're non-binary just like me so glad to see the representation
Mai 2.0

baiken and happy chaos were good examples of mediocre trailers that didn't give us much to talk about, people didn't really get much out of those other than "that rope mechanics looks interesting" and "this guy has a nine, that's sick"

all i'm seeing so far in testament conjecture from this wack-ass character trailer is people pointing out that none of the autistic setplay seems to have carried over, and the teleport. seeing way more discourse (read: shitflinging) over the new design honestly

still mad that HC wasn´t a repurposed version of faith, love that lil nigga and it sucks that battle fantasia will never get anything

People were speculating how the crosshairs worked, noticing that he has a second shooting stance, figuring out that due to the reload his gameplay likely revolved around neutral/pressure dominance hampered by resource management, trying to piece together what his install shown in the trailer did, the trailer put a lot of emphasis on his clones too. Yeah it's not a full reveal, but it's more than enough to fill less than a weeks worth of chatter and for youtubers to put up their reaction vids and trailer breakdowns.
Here what can already be deduced about Testament:
>Using certain scythe attacks allows for a follow up attack/projectile int he form of a burst/wave of blood
>Pink fairy hovers where that attack ends
>Can shoot blue fairy at pink fairy, or teleport to her
>Pink fairy doesn't take long to vanish, allowing for another blood enhanced attack
>Shooting blue fairy has a cooldown of waiting for her to return to the crow form, perhaps can be fired without pink fairy?
>Has a mixup with the bloodbeast summon coming either from overhead or low on the opponent, is probably punishable on block or leaves an opening
>Projectile (or full/upper body) invuln super that covers a good distance
That's more than enough crumbs to get me excited to try them out

i'd cum in that armpit desu

I don't mind the female voice but did they really have to make his hips so wide?