I didn't expect this game to be this bad

I didn't expect this game to be this bad
More than half the game is you going through purple corridors

How did this shit get a sequel when there were dozens of better fps on pc?

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 9.42K)

>How did this shit get a sequel when there were dozens of better fps on pc?
Because it was first console shooter with good, for the time, controls, also exclusivity and first half of it was fun, and people in general liked mp

Fun campy story
Good console controls
Wasn't a PC game until 2003-2004
Fun multiplayer
Fun weapon sandbox
Game was visually impressive
AI was and still is great
No shit it's gonna be rough coming back to it. Level design sucked and even the devs admitted it. But the game itself still managed to be good in spite of that.

>dozens of better fps on pc
Since 1993 maybe? Contemporary titles in early 00s? there was a lot of crap on pc that wasn't tribes or 1.6 mp

It has some ass level design but it's very good aside from that.

I played it some time ago and I tough that the level design just didn't aged well but i think for the time was good

The only bad part about the game were the level designs. A lot of levels are so confusing when it comes to knowing where you are at. Everything else about it was great. Name a better FPS during or before CE.

this game would be a 10/10 if not for the 2nd half of the game all being copypaste

Quake is better.

The second half is a slog, but for a console shooter, it functioned amazingly well. The other Bungie games have aged far better.

REACH WAS A GOOD GAME

SAY OTHERWISE AND I'LL CUT YOU

I PUT IN A LOT OF TIME IN REACH WITH MY LEGENDARY INHERITOR ACCOUNT I WON'T LET ANYONE HURT HER

hello reach user schizo. what rank were you on the leaderboards again?

Not sure if troll or retarded. Halo wasn’t in the same market as PC shooters. Halo 2 wasn’t released for pc until some years after it came out on Xbox

It was a launch title for a brand new console in 2001 emphasis on 01. People selectively remember only a few console third person or first person shooters from 01-02. If you look at it in the proper context of its release it will make sense why it took off.

>didn't play it on the original Xbox and realise what a fucking legendary game it was, or have friends to play it with
>lost out on all the nostalgia value
lmao faggot you got filtered hard. This game was honestly one of the best times ever, especially with friends

>You are finally getting old enough to see people be nostalgic for Halo unironically

Attached: 1630777282837.jpg (602x792, 103.12K)

I'm literally Knight 647 (#344 in the World)

kek yeah I remember, I was in a thread with you made like a couple weeks ago. keep being based

Attached: 1613607547148.png (480x360, 210.63K)

344 is not even impressive, take a highly competitive game like Dota or LoL. Nobody even gives a fuck unless you are top 50.

>344 out of 7 billion isn't impressive

bitch what

Like I said, both games I posted are endlessly more competitive yet nobody gives a flying fuck unless you are top 50. The difference between a top 50 players and a top 400 player is like night and day.

hahah no way that's dope yes I r still based