Elden ring

this is the LITERAL WORST DUO FIGHT IN A FROMSOFTWARE GAME. fucking dumbass miyazaki should eat a fat warm turd for this sin. Just name ONE, ONE good thing about this abhorrent encounter?!?!?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TtnwWqWtPzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's clearly bugged so at least they didn't intend it to be so shit.

>Just name ONE, ONE good thing about this abhorrent encounter?!?!?
You can put them to sleep, which is cool because sleep is nigh useless in this game.

Worse than 2cat?

>name one good thing
they bleed like crazy and it’s very satisfying to make them bleed with my rivers of blood arcane build. cope seeth dilate rent free have sex touch grace

what were their names again?

Attached: 1457820301216.jpg (1366x768, 374.63K)

u think ure funny?

Foreskin Duo

how old is this excel program lmfao

You can disrupt the Godskin resummoning by stunning them and that particular Godskin will never try to do it again. So instead of fighting Ornstein & Smough, then superpower version of whose left, you fight Ornstien & Smough, then Smough, then Ornstein, then Smough, and final Ornstein you kill with one hit.

The worst was waiting for them to respawn after I instantly destroyed them. Otherwise nothing special.

I don't get the complaining about this fight
Fatty's roll being glitchy is annoying when it fucks up but as long as he doesn't decide to just roll right through a pillar or do that roll-attack-roll-attack-roll thing it's pretty simple. The fat guy is way more aggressive than the skinny guy who only attacks like twice the whole fight and otherwise just slowly walks around throwing fireballs once in a while

it's not Ornstein & Smough, because those two were designed specifically for the duo fight. They balance each other, unlike the foreskins, which are just stand alone bosses... Put together. They both have ranged reach, fast combos, gap closers, super-attacks, 2nd phase AoE attacks... It's horribly unfun.

It wasn't too bad, but then again I did Malenia before I did those fuckers so they were ez mode.

Attached: first try.jpg (1920x1080, 676.53K)

I think they're hilarious but not fun to fight

Nigger and Bigger

git gut casual go back to your mario
youtube.com/watch?v=TtnwWqWtPzE

keto and bloatmax

>2 generic knights and a normal soldier
>billion warning messages, mountains of bloodstains everywhere
how can people be so shit so far into the game?

Attached: file.jpg (2560x1440, 846.23K)

Keked

Does anyone else feel like there is some distance shenanigans going on with their AI?
In my fight only the closest of the two used their full moveset. The other only contributed a spell cast here and there, but mostly just walked around.

Kevin and Bubbah

I call the fat one flubber and I will keep calling him flubber until it catches on