APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: grrm1.jpg (992x558, 48.41K)

Real question: What sort of character/build would he play?

never you narcissistic fat cunt. for years i had to listen to plebs going on about the shit show. i had such a good time gloating about the ending

Pure vig.

Who’s that?

What did this guy wrote anyway?
The whole game is literally Dark Souls 4, now with AYYLMAO trees

Reminder fatso will die of fat without finish writing his epic tale and bookfags will be even more BTFO than tvfags and their shitty last 2 seasons.

Attached: fat waterslide.webm (400x400, 421.03K)

Fat rolling fth/int caster

AND
AS
SHE
SHAT

I apologize. Hopefully my boy Sandy can get put on the sequel/next series.

Attached: 38550.jpg (200x261, 21.34K)

Fact of the matter is, incels hate this man because deep down they know their mothers would give it up for a man who looks (and fucks) like him. Without a proper father figure, chuds imprint on twinks like Tolkien, and their subconscious cognisance of Martin's superiority in the literary realm only renders him a threat of displacement for their literal fantasy daddy.
Think of that for a moment. Martin's mere presence has incited mass intergenerational cuckolding anxiety deep in the hearts of "men" who populate this board.

No.
The story is even dumber than the typical From writing.

Honestly, as long as he finishes Winds, I could care less if he doesn't finish. Why, you ask? Because his setting is already charming in its mystery. You will notice it has a lot of similarities with the Souls series, in that regard. I stopped using the ASoIaF forums purely because of the influx of retarded theorists, not unlike From's games and Vaati cultists. It got to the point where people were seriously arguing that Westeros was a post-apocalyptic North America and everything is robots.

'The Unfinished Notes of Martin' is inevitable, and it will only add to that mystery.

They're both polar opposites when it comes to magic/fantasy, though. He wouldn't dare give that idiot the rights.

>Almost every character has a name beginning with G,R,or M
Bravo

And R is the most common

Tolkien fought for his country in the most horrifying conflict in human history. Gurm plays with RC cars in his nerd mansion in New Mexico.

THE MORE SHE SHAT
THE MORE SHE DRANK

BRAVO GRRM!

It’s hilarious that the interesting parts of the story are the things that happened before we got there (the world building, fatsos work) and the shit is everything from wrote. It’s so easy to see who did what and the difference in quality is staggering. A shame as well, at one point I was really invested in figuring out the conspiracy and all that, shame piggy wasn’t simply the lead writer of the project.

I truly wish we could know the behind the scenes of Martin's contributions.

George has a hardon for plate armor, so he would go str build. in the books he wanks off the knights whenever they fight someone not westerosi, in the show (they) just killed off all the important characters who where knights while they conveniently had no armor on.