Crafting is usele-

>crafting is usele-

Attached: rot_pot_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 21.77K)

There are so many ways of applying Rot, one of the more common status effects, why would you use your cracked pots for that?

There are spells, weapon arts, weapons, arrows, darts, throwing rocks, ash summons and likely more all which apply rot. Better to use the cracked pots to do something else.

sleep pots for those fingerprint shields
bleed bolts for chuggers
preserving boluses for the lake of rot
anything else?

Cause they're easy to make on any build and apply is far faster than other methods.
2 pots rots basically any boss

Bloodfly jars for big enemies, crystal throwing darts for the magic debuff they inflict, exalted flesh, pickled turtle and warming stones.

Crafting is dank in this game.

what IS that debuff the crystal darts apply, and why does it only seem to proc on the stone imps?

It's like bewitching branch. It let's them target their bros

bone darts are pretty useful
fire pots are pretty easy to make early game
arrows if you're using a bow

don't underestimate the humble poison dart either.

you can chuck them fast enough to beat the staggering 255 resistance on lots of things that seemed immune

once I found I could kill the basic bears with a single hand ballista bolt and get the mats to craft more than I spent, I knew crafting was useful. gotta keep that fed, and great bolts are in limited supply.
and most everything else is immune?

>throw poison pot
>get poisoned myself
wow

It works on Golems and inorganic shit.

So just like Mithridates, the King of Pontus. Loved his poisons and accidentally (and sometimes deliberately) poisoned himself so many times he grew tolerance to all known poisons.

that's a limited amount, but significant. I've tried it on the iron maidens, but they're immune. probably because they're piloted by snakes instead of automatons

watchdogs?

>crafting
you didn't beat the game

Yes.

Exactly.

Whats that? Someone's steaming bloody diarrhea is laying on the ground? Better stuff it in my pocket just in case, never know when you might need it.

Attached: BloodtaintedExcrement.png (273x321, 56.2K)

That story has been debunked

>doesn't realize bloodfly jars are super strong.
>doesn't leave then around the host world as a form of BM

Where's the cookbook for fire grease?

I just rebunnked it