Good controllers for PC

What are good options for a gamepad to play PC games?
I've been using a Wii U pro controller for almost 10 years because I prefer digital triggers, but the left stick is starting to lose precision. I also have an old 360 controller that I'm using at the moment but I just can't get used to its triggers with long travel distances, it's not like I play racing games on PC so I get no use from having analog triggers. I have no idea if the triggers of the XBox one or XBox Series consoles are better in this regard.

Attached: 1633770983365.jpg (450x262, 39.13K)

I use that one

I wish mine still worked well enough, I was looking online to see if I could find an original one still on stock in my country to replace mine, but I had no luck.

I like the PS4 pad a lot. Too bad the durability is so shit i ended up tweaking and replacing parts a lot over the years. You sure you can't replace the stick in your controller?

My wiiu controller wont work with elden ring

>What are good options for a gamepad to play PC games?
steam controller is really nice for games that don't map well to a traditional pad,but it may be hard to find. (and it has both a click and a analog trigger,best of both)
the switch pro is pretty well-rounded
and the dualsense is good,but not what you want.

why won't the Switch Pro Controller just work? when I plug it in my mouse cursor drifts (without any games open) and the Steam virtual keyboard pops out and I can't do shit

The XBOX controller is the best, unanimously.

It wasn't working for me on launch but it started working after they released that patch with support for more controllers.

> What are good options for a gamepad to play PC games?

Probably the Dualshock 4.

which patch was that? do you have any specific setting enabled in steam? My ps4 controller works fine with it but it doesnt recognise my wiiu controller

PowerA xbox controller, wired. No different to my legit Microsoft one but half price.

xbox 360 controller and wii u pro going strong

easy, that's for sure. If DS3's drivers weren't such a fucking pain I'd stick with that but 4 is my goto now. picked up a steam controllers and lol it doesn't even have a fkn dpad, not sure how that would fair, but I can see the 2 touchpads being handy after playing cell phone battle royale ff7

360 controller, but the left sticks are starting to drift bad on two out of three that I own.

If you don't need analogue its hard to beat the WiiU Pro. Good shape, prioritizes 3D controls instead of half assing both like Xbox, and unholy battery life. Just fix the stick, most of the time its pretty easy. Despite how much Any Forums seethes at them I use an 8bitdo SN30 Pro 2. Its solid, works well, good quality, still decent battery life, and really adjustable. Only issues I've run across turned out to be W10 problems nothing with it. I do wish their Saturn controller wasn't weirdly small though, its actual components are so much better than the actual replicas, but they don't line up well enough to hybrid frankenstein together.

Its over for Valve, yeah the dualshock 4 is the best one AFAIK.
Ive even got the DS5 but the DS4 just feels more robust and compact.

I use a Switch controller when I'm not playing a fighting game. Otherwise I use the Dualshock 3.

Razer Wolverine

the steam controllers "dpad" is not amazing as a normal dpad in most ways,but its really once for analog movement in slower games and for putting alot of functions and menus on.

I use the stadia controller wired in.

Dualsense is cheaper that ds4 here and thinking if i should give it a go or just rebuy another ds4

I think controllers are such a personal preference that you have to just try around and find what works for you. At least you have the choices unlike on console, though the best options honestly come from consoles. My goto is till the Wii U pro because mine still works but I'll probably just use a DS4 after that since it's a very solid controller and I have them already