Is this better than age of calamity?

Is this better than age of calamity?

Attached: Lt51odb.png (557x746, 653.11K)

fuck no

No but the roster is.

It has way more content, but as quality I prefer AoC, even when the characters and the plot are shit, the gameplay makes up for it.

Can the AI actually take points back from you if you leave and forget about them? In age of calamity that literally never happens so you can 100% forget about shit you took and just move on every time.

I like HW a lot more, and it has a lot more, but the rods in AoC gives you a lot more offensive options to speed past certain enemies. HW is good, but you are unlikely to finish adventure modes without getting burnt out 3 or 4 times

Yes, especially if your morale is fucked, or theirs is good like in turncoat soldiers map, or if a bombchu explodes. HW here is very much crisis management in places with you needing to be at several different points in the map at once

Alright thanks. I'll give it a shot. I like the gameplay on age of calamity but the AI never actually fighting back sort of makes everything feel empty.

Yes because it's an actual musou

I'd say yes.

and it's one of the worst ones.

It has Midna again (both forms) so yes

No.

No.

WHY DOES ZELDA'S BATON LOCK HER IN PLACE? WHY DO MOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN HIT BY IT AND GET THAT WIND EFFECT DIE BEFORE I CAN SUMMON THE WIND TO MAKE A TORNADO WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS WEAPON?

Attached: 1587631063704.jpg (214x233, 14.14K)

>only just realized that you can buy map items
>this entire time I have been going around the map to get more items to use to unlock rewards and stuff

Attached: 1590534607916.jpg (509x625, 30.52K)

Easily

Shit dude. How many hours did you waste? I guess you at east have a couple extra rupees to level up your less-used characters. lmao.

Attached: 1458776995766.jpg (432x426, 101.7K)

Not that much on the switch in all honesty, I have most of the T3 weapons on the master quest map and have barely touched the others.
The real one I'm scared at looking at for time is the wii u since I double dipped.

Play more musou tendie.

>that motherfucking gold skultulla on Lake Hylia on hard

PTSD material right there

i enjoy both equally

Attached: 2D348A12-A3DA-4C56-8764-8A44F74E75CE.jpg (300x277, 21.35K)

When you fight giant bosses, you need to stand at a specific distance depending on the boss to trigger their weakpoint moves, Zant you want to block to make him show his weakpoint. Can't think of any other big advice for it