Comfy /deck/ Thread

What are you playing on your Steam Deck user

Attached: 1647788140488.jpg (4000x3000, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/osa8yh.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 gpdfag

Still waiting for the email

Mine already bricked. Was offered no refund. That was the last piece of money I ever had in this world. My life is over. Goodbye to all.

q2 never ever

imagine being shitgaryan

If its bricked, created a Reddit account (even if you despise it) tell your Story on Steam (or Steam Deck) subbredit. It will gonna gain attention and Steam will Refund you.

Create a fucking sob story... but it seems you already have one

does that have aim assist?
can't imagine it's fun trying to shoot around corners, snipe or pistol on controller.

files.catbox.moe/osa8yh.mp4

nvm I forgot about the touch pads

I don't think that AIM assist but the Joystick movement is slower if you push the stick right onto the edge giving your aim fine tuning. Hard to explain, M/K is still superior but its not that far off

At this point I am unable to afford even the tiniest morsel of food. As a result I no longer have the energy to even type up a Reddit post. This is the end for me. Please learn from my mistakes...

>You don't have the tiniest morsel of food
>Yet 3 weeks ago you spent either 400, 525 or 625 USD on a Steam Deck

Attached: 997886c6-6b6f-42cd-9a85-431ca44a384d-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 87.47K)

Yes user that was his entire joke. Why is every on Any Forums so fucking dense?

had to send mine back, so nothing.

Why did you have to send yours back?

I think something was broken in there. I was getting a weird feeling from touching the back of it. Not an electric shock, but like a sustained kind of static feeling. Something not properly grounded in there.

Sounds like autism.

There's also flick stick

*yawn*

i instaleld 50 games on mine and dont feel like playing any of them, why the fuck did i buy this

Hype

>boot up game
>WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: tumblr_nx76ceodoW1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (1250x1250, 176.45K)