After completing Elden Ring I feel a bit empty

>After completing Elden Ring I feel a bit empty
>Go to play BB on PS5
>Literally unplayable due to 30 FPS
One of the best games of all time destroyed by the sands of time... Bluepoint remake would take away the soul just like they did with Demon Souls Remake

Attached: BB.jpg (960x960, 141.31K)

Its a blurry mess on my 75 inch 4k tv too

Just make a remaster then. Oh wait, autists still sperged about Dark Soul's remaster.

Maybe you need a 75 inch dick shoved down your throat, little faggot.

>bluepoint remake
Wait, what?

>30FPS
lmao no
game barely runs at a constant 22 FPS and will often dip into the mid teens.
No idea how they thought it was acceptable to launch the game like that, and we're like 8 years later and they STILL haven't added any sort of update to fix that shit. Or released a PS5 patch. Just release the fucking thing on PC already so people can play it at a glorious 60+ fps.

How is the streaming PC port?

Demon's souls remake is immensely enjoyable though
I would gladly have a Bluepoint remake of Bloodborne, and would enjoy it while you autist complain about how the fabric on a detail of a piece of clothing is different and thus ruins the game

It's 30 FPS on ps5 though
>source: me

I too felt empty after finishing Elden Ring, because Bloodborne is an objectively better game
I replayed BB like 6 times, I can't see myself doing that with ER at all

>Implying FROM is going to work a single fucking picosecond without getting paid by a publisher
You get what Sony/Bamco paid for and not a single bit more.

Didn't some guy mod BB to run at 720p60fps on hacked ps4pro? The ps5 can't do 1080p60?

>Unplayable due to 30fps
Zoomies have a severe brain disease from growing up online. I have never noticed a single stutter or blurred effect through any of my half dozen NGs of Bloodborne. Then again, I grew up on games like Sunset Riders and Gunstar Heroes. Sucks for zoomies that their brains are so broken, 30fps makes them nauseous.

Do you really think Sony would release a patch to fix it? Ha. Your only hope is if the guy who did the ps4 patch moves onto the ps5 but seems unlikely for a while.

Fuck off, 30fps will NEVER be acceptable. Take your low standards and shove them up your fat unshaven shitstained ass.

>Fuck off, 30fps will NEVER be acceptable
Literally a brain disease. Zoomies are just a weaker breed.

I bet you enjoyed playing ocarina of time at 16fps, cope harder

>Dr diagnosis poor zoomies with crippling illness
>"N-n-no!!! YOU'RE the on that's sick!!!" It snivels
>Dr and crestfallen father share a grim look while it's mother weeps in the background

Well Japan studio was a major collaborator on this game right? It should be pretty easy to get them to work on a patch for a month and would massively improve the ps5's reputation. Surely Sony wouldn't ignore Japan studio and refuse to support them, dooming then to a fate of obscurity and eventual death...

shut up fag. people have been complaining about 30 fps on this site before you got here

Been here since before you were born, literally.

Bluepoint is remastering Bloodborne for PS5 and porting to PC.
Also working on Bloodborne 2.
t. Rumormill