DayZ game, thoughts?

DayZ game, thoughts?

Attached: 1647786567520.png (900x900, 133.65K)

kill all who wears pants electro!

Attached: dayz.jpg (1024x576, 68.61K)

Attached: DayZModvsStandalone.png (2518x1024, 681.14K)

Attached: 1583184634762.jpg (1080x671, 141.53K)

You're about ten years too late

Russia thread?

So is there a new update where you can drive tanks that have cuck cages

Z

Dumb russians

Imagine starting off as a member of western civilization living in North America, yet being so devoid of moral discipline that you ended up being tricked by a mere 4 years of propaganda into degenerating to the level of "Russian"-tier ethics (supporting invasion and massacre of civilians). At least actual Russian citizens have the excuse that they are are helplessly trapped in a info bubble.

Are we just going to let them take a letter away from us?

Any friendlies in Cherno?
I loved the mod

it's fun if you can RP and have fun with people

Agreed, Iraq war was never justified.

today you, tomorrow me

No, we're actively sending them to sleep with drones and bullets so they can catch some ZZZs themselves.

Ruissia is resisting glonohomo and winning

The only thing standing between this world and the coming Satanic new world order is Russia.

With this (poltard) logic, North Korea has already won.
lol
lmao even

Based

I'm sorry, but did Russia already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only been 3 days. Does not having taken over Kyiv after 3 days count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? The Russians are still bombing right now and they have been the best army in Europe for how many years now? They're fighting one of the worst countries in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of fighting together with a ghost fighter pilot. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Russia are one of the best fucking countries in the world, they went 2-0 the last 14 year and would of won the 1st Chechen war if the Boris Yeltsin didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Russia wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Belarus just started helping when they needed to, just like China did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Russia topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

+1 Banana has been added to your account.

>BUT WHATABOUT AMERICA DOE

Russia's economy is weaker than designated shitting area India.

Whataboutism is and as always been a completely valid argument. Politics is about comparing alternatives.

Imagine thinking that Russia hasn't already lost

Is that why they have the most AIDS cases in the world?

At least update the days before reposting the pasta, newfag.

It's literally a logical fallacy and an excuse to distract from the core issue, a "coping mechanism" if you will.
It's essentially a concession, not an argument.
>yes Russia bad, but America also bad tho!?

slav niggers are same as sand niggers so why would anyone care

>fallacy
pseud detected, post discarded.