Any vidya army that can beat the BETA?

Any vidya army that can beat the BETA?

Attached: r.jpg (1573x1594, 1.51M)

Only 40k and ghosts could compete.

does that one fucker have a vagina on its ballsack

What's that? looks fun

I looked it up and it's that lame romance vn with the kino art, muv-luv. What a waste.

demonbane,

Oh, I actually like VNs, will check that out

Romance is the only genre I dislike. A shame since a lot of vns tend to use it.

I mean army not literally lovecraft entities

Attached: 1619965616264.png (1120x1574, 3.52M)

Demonbane can summon an army of anything/one that could be classed as a "demonbane".

Any of the Warhammer 40k factions.

Attached: 1619632712878.jpg (728x410, 59.14K)

The Combine probably could but it feels like a cop-out because their power level is unknown.

>Can any video game army beat the army whose power is "Whenever you think you beat them, there's actually fifty-millionty-bajillionty more of them, and they're even stronger".

I think you missed the point.

Imagine expecting anything from a fucking power level thread

The BETA are among the weakest alien invaders in fiction. They can be beaten by nukes even in their own settings(the communists refused to nuke their own land, which lost them the opportunity). Real life military from current year could probably beat the BETA.
If you go into sci-fi fiction forces, basically any of them can beat the BETA.

Attached: volk squadron.png (1000x2687, 906.24K)

Absolutely retarded speed-reader take. Congratulations.

You can nuke the ones you're currently fighting today, but those are the weakest ones around, from the weakest hives around, and every planet out there is covered in them. You can win a battle against the BETA with a nuke, you can't win the war with nukes unless you magically summon infinite nukes.

Sup com then?

The BETA aren't really the problem, they don't even consider themselves to be lifeforms because they're carbon-based.
The ones that created the BETA are the scary ones, the silicon-based life.

Supcom2 could do it.

Attached: Tech_Theft_Base.png (1116x841, 1.88M)

Double speed readers. The BETA were never an antagonistic force. That's the whole point. The moment they decided to fuck humanity they could and would - and the beta are the lowest forms of servant in the galactic civ that made them.
It's not even a matter of numbers, it's more a matter of a single hive teaching the rest of the network about them. Humanity survives through secrecy and subterfuge. Tho I haven't read the spin off shit where I hear they do end up going toe to toe with BETA in full warmode because they had the advantage of the ALT story to prep tech based on them and slowly work their way through lesser BETA until 'knowing their enemy' more or less.
Humanity as it is had no chance and would have had less of a chance had dimensions not been accidentally cleaved and timelines looped.
Even with timeline fuckery, if the BETA had considered humans a threat from day 1 there would have been 0 chance of success.

Nothing a short exterminatus can't fix.

>if the BETA had considered humans a threat from day 1 there would have been 0 chance of success.

That is true of basically every civ v civ scenario where one gets a head start on the other and is unknown to the other.

>Best Mecha game of all time is a VN
how does that make you feel Any Forums

Attached: 1639190157654.jpg (1023x599, 315.04K)

probably the most realistic way, 90% of those stories, the aliens are usually stopped by some american (not even by military) even when they are outtech-ed and outnumbered..

Not really. Humanity knew BETA were a threat and got mogged hard until they accidentally created time travel.
Humanity lost against Roombas set to free roam.

You forgot the "OP" strain

There are roughly 10^37 BETA throughout the universe, as Takeru discovered towards the end of Muv Luv Alternative. I don't see humanity winning against those odds.

The only hope humanity had was of convincing the creators of the BETA that they were in fact living beings, as the BETA are not allowed to attack living beings. But because humans are carbon-based that probably won't happen.

The BETA don't seem to exist in every universe though, or at least they hadn't come across Earth in the original Muv Luv timeline.

SUPCOM is fucking scary broken in terms of sci fi powerwanking

Zone of Enders is a thing.

The BETA are among the weakest alien invaders in fiction

Attached: 1645972816689.jpg (1024x602, 329.53K)

chomp

Attached: 1642267839684.jpg (1024x601, 259.6K)

Why?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: slutmika.jpg (600x315, 47.49K)

BASED

Attached: 1619785824084.jpg (1024x768, 421.11K)

>so they shoot lasers 10000000000 miles with a range of infinity so the only way to fight them is CQC in giant robots piloted by cute girls who die horribly
japanese autism is a detriment when it comes to having to hash out the lore for scenarios they obviously just thought were cool and justified around that

Attached: 1647361093073.jpg (618x597, 41.87K)

Muv-Luv is a bit of a special case, it's a trilogy
>Extra: romantic comedy in high school
>Unlimited: romantic comedy in a boot camp
>Alternative: Pretty much pure mecha vs aliens story with little romance
Its only fault is that you have to go through Extra and Unlimited first. Alternative is great

Every time I think "oh, Muv Luv looks like it might be worth checking out..."

All the men already died.

CHOMP

Attached: 1627114646142.png (1200x675, 586.83K)

I really like this, is not the penetration or stuff with tentacles. It's the infestation thing, i dont even know if there is a word for it. Contamination, infestation whatever.

Both the girls and the aliens look extremely disappointed on whomever this is.

STILL the best mecha game faggot

Attached: 1635597652223.jpg (1024x599, 164.5K)

so they actually use lasers?
why can't they just put some dust in the air?

>game

that's literally what they do

>so they shoot these lasers that are super accurate and deadly
>so let's put everyone in vehicles with a higher profile than tanks
???

they use some dust countermeasures for the lasers
the mecha are to not get swarmed by waking BETA, they function as a combination of jets and tanks since both of them became obsolete against either melee or laser BETA respectively