What can we get Advance Wars 1+2: re-Boot Camp?

Are we going to have to wait until putan is forced to abandon invaded Ukraine or killed in order stop it because his power base is finding it a disaster

Attached: 81RHwsEZxWL._AC_SY500_.jpg (309x500, 43.7K)

Never... given how much fucked the situation is

Putan have to pretend to not even at war with the Russia people to do what they're doing now.Honestly if they overflow him I'd be happy with if is end the war.

Never

US does not ever want the war between Russia/Ukraine to end. It would be pretty easy for Ukraine/US to shitstomp Russia in a week but defense contractors and media conglomerates need to be paid.

Basically people got tired of Covid and need a new thing to outrage for until 2024. Nintendo just needs to man up and release the game. No sane person in US/Canada gives a fuck about foreign wars.

You do know they had plenty of money before the war happened yes? Also Putin have nukes the International Community got to be made in his best That Amir Putin own best interests to end the war. And Considering this walk can make I totally new Cold War happen it in our best interests to be concerned about it.And you do know Nintendo's a Japanese country and China's Behavior about how they reacted to the war is very concerning?

Nope, fully cancelled, at least I fucking hope so

hopefully never
FUCK wayforward and their shitty games with garbage fucking voice acting

Putin does not like Advanced Wars, which is why he invaded Ukraine, to delay the game. This is the real reason, trust me bro.

I don't think they'll push the release date too far. I'd expect it by the end of 2022 at the latest, with little advertisement if they consider it to be in bad taste. Right now the war in Ukraine is simply too hot to ignore.

>implying they weren’t trying to figure how to announce a second delay when the perfect excuse fell into their lap

>no bubbly saturday morning cartoon of the advance wars babes

Attached: 850F8464-CC0C-47B5-9D07-14214F3C804D.jpg (1256x664, 145.4K)

theres a chance that something terrible coincides with the release like the original advance wars.

What do you mean coincide like the original advance wars?

They just have to release it suddenly without announcing the date first so that terrorists and warmongering dictators can't plan around it.

You will never release, you have no release date, you have no pre orders. You're a crude mockery of a video game yada yada yada you know where I'm going with this

Haha...

Attached: capture.jpg (333x562, 63.09K)

ooooooh noooo
blue moon is stylized off of russia
that automatically means it's sad for the poor ukrainians

fuck off

Attached: 7D84E150-DD73-4B2F-AD4F-DC3BEE8BA565.gif (480x270, 1.17M)

Is that the day after 9/11 happened?

I'm in my late twenties and I have Asperger's I'm going to difficulties people did not tell me about 911 when it happened.

Jesus, I hate how awful it looks

Attached: 1645277760512.png (629x418, 420.57K)

user thats 9/10. the day before 9/11.

it's the day before... but i'll forgive you on acount of your aspergers

September at the earliest and that's only if the situation doesn't escalate.

I'm so fucking tired of Wayforward using the exact same voice actors in every game like Christina Vee and Rina Chan and Egoraptor. They don't even make good games, they just make licensed garbage and coombait