The great filter

The great filter

Attached: ezgif-1-0da8557060.png (1355x821, 2.43M)

Yeah, it's hard to play a game that ugly

Best DS game

This is one of my favorite boss fights. I was so happy when I finally beat them.

Unironically yes this game is garbage

Genuinely fun fight. Fucking pain in the arse when you get ganged up on but it teaches you spacing fairly early on.

this. once you learn to resepect them and use blunt weps to stun em, they become alot easier

Bandai posted stats a while back and and this fight had the highest death rate only second to fume knight

Attached: BF57C36A-5ACB-4A03-A751-4A59040C7417.jpg (360x360, 42.18K)

What filter? Shit was easy.

Attached: 20220305204621_1.jpg (1920x1080, 552.89K)

>DUDE LETS MAKE A BORING BOSS BUT HEAR ME OUT...TIMES THREE

Attached: 54413232.jpg (820x821, 79.87K)

>tiny fucking platform to fight three of them on
>mandatory fall damage dropping 10 ft onto the floor
>throwing shield has horrendous hitboxes

Bravo from

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

If you used a strike weapon you didn't beat them

>seething spacinglet still mad he has to play footsies like any action game instead of fishing backstabs

that shit pissed me off. I lvel agility and pwned those hoes

>Just lock-on and turn around like a retard
So this is the power...of DS2 fans...

Attached: 6165.jpg (9000x4950, 3.07M)

For me? It's the McFish.

>Beat the first one without going down
>Play passively and separate the two, hitting whoever is closer

damn it felt good to be a mace chad

You just described DS2 shit gameplay.
>lets make a room empty
>but then suddenly 8 enemies!

Heal punish is the hardest part. Absolutely guaranteed one will leap across the room and smash you if you go for a sip. Only safe way to heal is if neither of them are in idle stance when you initiate it.