2022..... I am forgotten

Attached: d2r.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Waiting for ladder you braindead toddler.

I wish Diablo 2 were genuinely forgotten.
Literally one of the most novice artworks for all humanity ever created.

Attached: 1647784148481.jpg (509x423, 62.06K)

ladder in a couple of weeks with new builds and other shit
can't wait

how do I get a vex

diablo 2 doesn't hold up 20 years later and all Nu-blizzard has done is add QoL bullshit because people are fucking whiny bitches nowadays.
So the more shit they add the further from D2 it becomes

Lost Ark is the true sequel to Diablo 2

It has no replayability and depth without mods. Its fun to play once to see the new graphics, but killing the same
braindead boss 99999 times for some useless items is not content or fun

>It has no replayability
I can understand replaying with a different setup, but
>killing the same
braindead boss 99999 times for some useless items is not content or fun
I do not understand this farming shit like it were an MMO.

Loot arpgs are about farming shit, and progressing your build, but in d2 there isn't any hard content that requires you to optimize your build or get better items. There also isn't much optimizing to do when the game is 100% solved

Trust me, you don't want to understand the tryhards who only focusing on min-maxing for Pee vs Pee.

They are the scum, the lowlife turds of society that goes to external trading sites.

I keep hearing people saying oh that's expensive, oh that rune is expensive, ooooh that drop is expensive, ooooooooooooooohhhh...
Literally retarded behavior.

D2 is best when offline, playing in LAN pre-market focused gameplay.

Attached: D2.webm (1048x842, 2.64M)

Everyone hyped it to the moon because of nostalgia and forgot D2 was has no endgame (it came out before that concept even existed) and the game inevitably boils down to mindless baal runs and mindless rune farming.

>removes the women and adds trannies
Yeah not gonna ever play let alone buy this shit.

Attached: 1646489002028.gif (220x165, 828.2K)

It prob has something to do with ladder not starting yet. I stopped playing right before the mentioned all the changes in the upcoming patch a few months back.

It's not that I don't want to play, I am waiting for class changes to have have genuine fun at all the changes for builds that were seen as useless. In fact my ladder start will be either an Armageddon werewolf, or maybe an apocalypse druid that uses both sides of the elemental tree.

The nature of these games is population is cyclical. A huge influx at season's beginning and a small dedicated fan base throughout. This isn't new for D2, its just the small fanbase is very loyal.

Playing for the first time, game is surprisingly fun and addicting but Jesus the inventory is too small. I'm running back to the camp every 10 minutes to sell and get rid of gear, is there any tips a new player should know ?

30% of the skill descriptions are wrong. Have fun

Waiting for Brother Laz to return.

At the end of the day, it was still Diablo 2.
Ladderfags deserve the rope.

what are you talking about?

Depends on what your inventory looks like. Is it packed with charms? Then yeah I see why you'd need to keep running back to town. You don't need much in regards of charms for normal and nightmare. Obviously you might want some life and resistance charms in Hell. For items just pick up wands/scepters/stave that add to skills along with metal body armors (splint mail, chain mail, Gothic armor, and so on). Those are the best things to pick up if you want to vendor items for gold. Otherwise you should only pick items up of you can potentially use them for an upgrade and need to identify them or save the socketed item for a rune word (which is why carrying a tome of identity can save you time).