The best handheld console of all time has arrived

The best handheld console of all time has arrived.

Attached: steamgoat.jpg (597x449, 33.29K)

Congrats on your new N3DS XL OP!

Yeah the 3DS will never be topped, you're right.

But I don’t see a PS Vita on that table

this a reddit repost

yeah the game boy micro is really critically underrated

Attached: 7tq3.png (860x656, 253.23K)

I too love my Vita

I can't tell, what kind of GBA SP is that?

NOBODY LIKES THE VITA
STFU

Not OP but I think he's referring to the steam deck, since it's the one turned on.

Also it makes the most sense in the context.

Have a good day, guys!

The Vita is awesome, dude.

I don't think so, that's just a shitty Linux mini PC that can only play some PC games and only at a pretty bad frame rate.

He's definitely talking about the PSP.

GBA SP Special NES edition. Definitely one of the best looking SP models.

Attached: Nintendo-Gameboy-Advance_SP_Limited-Edition_NES-750x750.jpg (750x750, 50.06K)

I did not consider this obfuscated but vital piece of information, thank you friend.

wrong thread

I can't see Android smartphone

The Steam Deck isn't a console but instead just a underpowered handheld PC. I understand the mistake though!

What I mean is, I'm not sure if it's an AGS-101 (or if that model released in those colors)

Mad respect for the NES GBA. I had one growing up but I let the battery swell up and broke it.
But I gotta agree with Your collection is missing a Vita.

Hmm I still think he's talking about the deck. While the psp is a great console, the steam deck is already able to emulate the psp catalog with ppsspp, which makes what you said very confusing.

Also he posted a picture of the psp go, which is not as good as the original. Even the Vita in the photo would be better than a raw psp because of it's ability to play psp games with a better screen. The Vita, of course, being one of the best handhelds of all time.

Have a blessed Sunday, poster!

Steamies are cultists

t. chinklet hands

yes this sir is very corrects