Xenoblade

Why do people assume that the game will focus so heavily on returning characters and be like "everyone's here!"? There's a reason they set the game in the far future. Blades don't even need Drivers anymore.

I don't even think we're gonna see Pyra/Mythra. They're not even caretakers of the world anymore since the world tree is destroyed, the Architect is dead and the Conduit is gone. The focus is going to be on these new characters and telling it's own self-contained story.

And who the fuck keeps making theories about the new characters being previous Xenoblade characters daughters/sons. That's the gayest, most fanfic shit I've read. Come on.

Xenoblade thread, innit.

Attached: 2022031623265600-659B13F48903294AE2B3FA4F12DA9898.jpg (1280x720, 298.82K)

seasonal Any Forums faggots cannot wrap their heads around the idea of long-term era progression

Because consumers these days have been conditioned to expect everything they love to always come back, for crossovers between their favorite characters, etc. Blame Marvel if you require something to point to.

At most I think we’ll see some of the immortal characters/ones that age much slower (Poppi, Zeke, Nia, Melia) but that’s it

Attached: 0940932F-6071-41A5-B996-A8144AFFFD31.jpg (400x400, 51K)

I think we're going to see some returning characters, and it's obvious Mio and Nia are related somehow, but the idea that every main character is somehow related to a past character is very silly. I get it's going to connect the worlds of 1 and 2, but I'd hope that they let the main cast be themselves and not shoehorn the fact that one of them is related to Rex or something like that as a main point of their character.

Also, we are going to get Juju's ancestor and he or she will be the hardest superboss in the game, mark my words.

Attached: AW YEAH.jpg (428x428, 19.59K)

They had new voice lines for older characters in the trailer, but how big of an impact they have on the game or if they will even be in the game is another matter.
Personally I don't know what to expect.

Stupid franchise that literally plays itself, I can't believe I let myself get shilled into purchasing a copy, dumb game, stupid game, you don't even get to control the cool characters they just stand there while you control the twit

Attached: IMG_20220116_112106.jpg (960x540, 123.14K)

At least you tried both the first and the second game.

*SIPS
>It doesn’t MATTER that they removed the lewd crab squatting animation for all the females in your party
>It doesn’t NEED to have implied Oppai loli Paizuri as the opening moments
>It doesn’t NEED a Nero Angelo costume
>It doesn’t NEED to make you think
>It doesn’t NEED a Nia flashback
>It doesn’t NEED to have an anti drug ad
>It doesn’t MATTER that there will be no Mechanical Rhythm remix
>It doesn’t NEED to innovate
>It doesn’t NEED to have Mental Machine remixes
>The females don’t NEED to have huge cleavage windows for easy acess
>It doesn’t NEED to pull your Devil Trigger
>It doesn’t NEED female characters to do splits on screen
>It doesn’t NEED the end credits have everyone sing Pegasus Fantasy
YOU ARE NOW HERE
>It doesn’t NEED to confirm YGO WC 2014 release date
>It doesn’t NEED a full version of HYPERDRIVE
>The character designs don’t NEED to be distinct, SHUT UP 2COOMER!
>Death to all CATS
>It doesn’t NEED CHADhan to teleport behind Taiyrone and hang him with a noose around his neck and whisper “you retard, Saito is a hack and you’re his glitch”while sipping on Senzu Lean
>It doesn’t NEED GIGASHOTA OMOCHAD and GIGACHUD Rex to duel Nia and Melia for the fate of the XC Multiverse while playing Z-ONE’s theme
>It doesn’t NEED a Anime directed by Hideo Kojima
>It doesn’t NEED “SNAKE EATERRRR”
>They don’t NEED to have grassy plains
>It doesn’t NEED DELTA ACCEL SYNCHRO
>It doesn’t NEED for you to sip on Senzu Lean
>It doesn’t NEED to confirm VersusXII release date
>It doesn’t NEED a fortuneteller sidequest where you duel Sartorious Kumar and he OTKs you with THE World and both EX arcana rulers finishing the Duel
TORtanic incoming. A Dying Light 2 in the making mark my words. If I’m wrong I’ll gladly eat my words. Don’t say Shazam didn’t warn ya.

Attached: 798484F9-3625-4619-8AA7-8BE3039BF336.jpg (1024x576, 114.76K)

I'm out of the loop, what is this?

Agreed. Also, there's a reason the new bird girl and the Machina Lanz age like normal humans now. It's because their High Entia and Machina gene has diluted over decades or a century through cross breeding with normal humans.

the thing i hate hearing the most is people talking about eunies wings being black. it started with one idiot and now everyone parrots them. its just a lighting issue, nothing more.

Attached: 1513328534572.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

One of things I find most exciting about Xenoblade 3 is the fact that we can't say for sure what is governing the world of Aionios since Shulk wished for no gods and the Architect is dead. So I think that's going to have an big impact on the principles of the world.

Going into a game knowing an omnipotent God isn't what you're going to fight at the end is quite exciting.

You should’ve been lurking.
You’ll learn soon enough.

nazi

some gay faggot that didn't hang himself after getting ELDEN'D

Brain problems.

Pyra and Mythra being in XC3 was essentially confirmed by their english VA.

Attached: FMaKJ2zVkAA6PiV.jpg (1775x1766, 1.44M)

"Any Forums hates the upcoming game part #432"

>you don't even get to control the cool characters they just stand there while you control the twit
Irrelevant complaint, especially in fucking Xenoblade where you have auto-attacks. The only significant difference between Driver and Blade is that you can't move the latter with your stick

Explain please.

When the XC3 trailer was shown she tweeted something like
>Here we go

Yeah because she knew she'd get her notification blowing up. That's what she was referring to.

I mean,if you don't want to ever have old characters in again,just make another game
If you make "game : third chapter" it's fair to expect things from "game :first and second chapter"
>b-but it's like final fantasy
Yeah,a name spammed just to grab some extra money