You didn't beat the game

You relied on cheap cheese tactics like a crutch. You took the easy way out and you have admitted defeat in doing so. You are pathetic.

Attached: 1600625920050.jpg (338x370, 16.74K)

yes and?

Couldn't be me!

If you can cheese the game, that means devs didn't program the game very well.

The sign of a civilized man is being presented with an easy way out of a tough situation but choosing to fight fair.

blah blah blah post more of her already

Attached: maid.png (1000x1412, 357.46K)

For how much this artist likes to draw upskirts he's really terrible at it. The vagene always looks like a hidden benis.

A real man takes advantage of the advantages that are presented to him to succeed so what's your point? You will never be a woman.

Chitose Itou is best girl!

If you use an advantage that substitutes your strength and wit with an easy solution then you admit to yourself that you have no strength or wit. Those qualities are what make a man. You will never beat the game.

Real life is not an anime. If you keep this mentality, you can lose something like a job interview. You can't be a good sheep in between wolves.

>unfunny pasta
>tranime
checks out

>save elixirs the entire game
>use them for the final boss
guess what chud you didn't beat the game

i cant even beat her with cheese

Attached: BladeOfMiquella.jpg (3840x2160, 1.29M)

I won't be a sheep. I'll be the white wolf among the dark beasts. I'll be the light shining in the darkness. I'll beat the game and tear down my enemies with my own strength.

Attached: 1634589136881.jpg (850x637, 37.91K)

>pick the wrong build
>whine online
>get called a tryhard fag
>start "you didn't beat the game" meme
Why are people like this so much these days?

Attached: 1537814685482.webm (960x540, 2.54M)

>You didn't beat the game, you used the ingame mechanics in a clever way!
Do fromdrones really?

Attached: what the fuck am i doing.png (1247x541, 569.59K)

Yeah I didn't enjoy beating the bosses.
And there's so many of them, it felt like a chore.
I didn't want to waste my time. I killed most boss within 3 tries with cheesy tactics.

>bosses chain attacks 50 times with seemingly endless stamina
>bosses come equipped with instant kill lazer beams, grabs, and lightspeed charge attacks

Why shouldn't I cheese these fuckers? They obviously are doing the same.

>If you use an advantage that substitutes your strength and wit with an easy solution
>Grug, if you just grow edible plants and domesticate animals to create an abundance of food near you, did you even really eat?
>Skrinta, if you just mold the clay into a vessel to hold and preserve fermenting grains into drinkable, flavored water, did you even really drink?
>Thomas, if you utilize this great stone wheel to grind our grains instead of using a pestle and mortar, is the baked result even really bread?
>Patrick, if we use this Dynamite to clear the rock under the hills instead of using our picks and shovels, is there even really a tunnel?

If you didn't beat the game while naked using only your bare hands you are a cheater and you didn't actually win!

Attached: 1537984714112.jpg (960x540, 101.9K)

the "thank you for playing" screen says otherwise sweetie

My fun does not require your approval. Your opinion does not alter reality.

The cheating pasta is funnier and yours is a pale imitation.

Attached: 1403043276408.png (1965x1375, 219.01K)

Wrong, I used the tools provided to win, stop making excuses because you're a fucking retard incapable of smart decisions and making games and life unnecessary hard for no reason. Cope, seethe and most of all kys.

so what you're going to do ? just keep making this thread ? you need some validation ? pathetic

Attached: 1441125221437.gif (184x141, 1023.73K)

Katanagatari is fucking dogshit. Kill yourself retard. Don't forget your fucking 20 minute monologue before you pull the trigger too.

bet you play with hands

Grug, Skrinta, Thomas and Patrick all used their strength or wit to achieve their goals, they didn't magically divine a solution out of thin air that lets them completely bypass an obstacle like you would in a video game. You're making a disingenuous comparison and you have no point.

>I-I-I am not coping you're coping!!!
Lol
Lmao even

Imagine all the people that leveled their vigor because they can't help getting HIT by bosses.
You did NOT complete the game if you did this.

I posioned Godrick an rotted Fat Godskin.
I regret nothing.

>You're making a disingenuous comparison
They used the tools provided and decided against being that retard that thinks theyre too good for them.
Keep being bad lmao

Keep crying, you can't do shit about it lmao

OP you need to go outside

Not him but not really because the reason cheese builds even exist is because some people are experimenting tirelessly to find the most efficient and effective builds. Those don't just appear out of thin air.

Get Rivers of Blood and respec into arc/dex, then annihilate her together with mimic.

And you will never beat the game.

I already did, seethe more :^)

Can confirm, 31 year old wagie that has been chewed up and spat out time and time again for being honest and having integrity.

the words "God felled" showed up on screen and the credits rolled so I beat the game.
fuck your fake gamer cred

Wrong
>seethe more
Ironic post

I would accept your concession, but it means nothing to me.

Imagine getting filtered by fucking Katanagatari of all things.

Has there ever been a fanbase as assblasted as the souls fanbase when you use ingame mechanics in a way they don't like it? What stops an uber elitist to beat the game on SL1 with just his fists and telling you the exact same because he used even less ingame systems and mechanics than you did? Oh right, nothing.