What level do i need to be to stand a chance against Astel?

What level do i need to be to stand a chance against Astel?

Attached: Elden-Ring-Astel-Boss-2.jpg (1054x592, 92.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9o5i14W98E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a relatively mid-game boss so something like... 50-60?

Which one? There's 2

50 vigor

idk, he wasn't difficult, the only thing that game me trouble as his grab

gave* and was*

of all the bosses to rehash, this one was the least necessary. such a cool design ruined when you realize from copypasted it somewhere it didn't belong.

rivers of blood destroyed this idiot

Depends. But given that other stat didn't scale as good as Vigor, the safe bet is level enough Vigor, 35 plus Radagon Soreseal gives you 40 and minimum requirement of a weapon of your choosing. Then upgrade the weapon when you feel like you aren't doing too little damage to the boss, that's it.

i am level 130, yet still cant beat him. how do i git gud at the game?

he is an almighty idiot!
anyways just stop being greedy, all his ranged attacks are pretty easy to dodge or tank with a shield, pace yourself instead of trying to stick to him like glue, do jump attacks on his head

They didn't even bother changing the name. And it's in a place that completely doesn't suit it. A frost dragon would've been better with everything being frozen originally in the dungeon as you enter.

What the fuck are you struggling with? His teleport grab can be rolled, though moment timing is hard to pinpoint, with meteors just run straight at him and roll those coming at you, there are 3 meteors that are actually aimed, others are random I believe, otherwise just stay right before him and slap his face. He is slow and his attacks are obvious.

Post stats
I refuse to believe you

i think i beat him about level 50, i also spent about 4 hours collectively helping other people beat him, he's actually insanely easy once you know his move set, everything is telegraphed to fuck and he has no bullshit timings, the only thing you gotta watch out for is his teleport grab

summon the archer woman and put on some aggro armor and just run around

Just get below me him then *STAB STAB STAB*

Attached: Screenshot (74).png (1920x1080, 3.86M)

be a mage and you should have no issues.

I've been doing that whole area at level 100 cause it felt right damage and health wise. I think a lot of others are too cause I can drop a sign and get summoned in seconds ESPECIALLY right outside Astel's boss fog. With that being said he has a pretty simple moveset that I had mostly memorized after a handful of tried in terms of what attacks could be punished and whatnot. I'm sure you can do him at a much lower level.

Also I thought this area was high level shit apparently not. I'm had a tougher time with northern caelid over this entire side of the underground.

Dont hug his legs juft face him head on and hit his head. If you hug his legs he starts spamming the hard to dodge stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=E9o5i14W98E
level 1