How did this game mind break Any Forums so hard?

How did this game mind break Any Forums so hard?

Attached: unknown.png (1188x911, 1.13M)

It's popular. That's all it takes.

>DUDE, ELDEN SHIT
>I just love riding on my horsey and scouring the great grassy fields of nothing for 3 hours looking through every nook and cranny for five (5) mushrooms
>I just heckin love filling out my entire map and doing every single randomly generated AI catacomb/cave/mine/ruins/hero's grave with the heckin same copy pasted bosses
>I just heckin love fighting the erdtree avatar, and erdtree burial watchdog for the 50th time and the heckin crucible knight for the 20th time and all the godskin apostles and misbegotten warrior and the heckin same generic dragon for the 30th time, IT'S JUST SO HECKIN FUN
>I love it when developers give no single fucks about wasting my time to make a quick buck!!!
>thank you BASED Miyazaki sensei dono!!! Thank you BASED From!!!
>Elder SHIT has truly redefined the open world experience!!!

Attached: e15e0c8a93b0f95f0f2f2803ad4a764d9e7581007a3df30fb9af0720f47d2c40.gif (453x371, 54.98K)

I don't know, but I love coming here to read all the people upset about things in the game.

Not quite. It's popular AND there are people who love it on Any Forums.
Do you think a thread shitting on Fortnite or Call of Duty would get much interest here?

Based af

Rent free

>yfw someone enjoys a videogame

Attached: 1628079206243.webm (854x480, 2.46M)

Umm…Elden bros?

It's good

It was the target for Shazamfaggotry/TORtanicfaggotry and ended up being what is probably the biggest smash hit this year and From's best seller to date so of course half the board is seething and the other half is making threads explictly to piss off the shazamfags and people mad that Any Forums is actually discussing video games

Its pretty much this. Most of Any Forums is terminally schizophrenic and miserable so when people like things 90% of this board goes completely rabid out of envy and bitterness.

And the thing is it won't end any time soon, either. It's got all the raving reviews, but everybody knows by now that the game drops of pretty hard near the end and a lot of the content is recycled within itself.
So even if the game is good overall, there's enough ammunition to keep this faggoty shitfling war going for far too long.

Fromdrones absolutely seething and coping and unable to refute this.

FUCK YOU BASTARD BITCH

have sex

This. You can hear hear the angry, heavy keystrokes and labored breathing in this post

malding

Any Forums‘s most discussed games have always been FromSoft games, and now they have completely penetrated the normiesphere with Elden Ring

>this is the average Any Forums shazam poster
every time

It’s fucking over bros…

elden ring is the skyrim of souls games

Elden Ring was supposed to be good... it was not supposed to be like this fromchads...